Map Suggestion Vehicle access to city park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Vehicle access to city park
Suggestion Description: Give city park vehicle access.

Realistically the park would need to be accessible by vehicle, And it would make a ton of sense to allow it.

This would:
- Allow people to drive into city park for whatever reason they want to (Obviously)
- Let people refill their water tanks via their trunk easier.
- Allow people a spot to dump a stolen car.

Why should this be added?:
- Makes more sense than blocking it off entirely
- More accessible
- Dynamic pursuit breaker location.

What negatives could this have?:
- People trying to drive over the bridge I guess.

Reaction score
would be nice if park had more purpose other than water filling as right now it's a fairly barren and under used place, maybe some sort of tunnel from park to church?

Reaction score
Well I don't think realism is a good argument, there's plenty of parks where you can't drive a vehicle in.

What is true however is that the park area is 99% useless. Nobody goes there. But I do agree things can be put in place to change this.

What could be done is open a very small part of the fence in Farm so that a vehicle can pass through, and put down a dirt road to get out bank side. You could also add a playground, a drug dealer location inside, stuff to do, and it would be interesting to make it so that you can mug players only at night time (because people go to the park during the day).

This could be too OP for criminals in bank robberies but we could add an automatic gate like at roadcrew station that activates automatically during a bank robbery, closing access to the road.

If I see anyone parking in the park I'm giving you max ticket tho

Reaction score
I remember reading a suggestion about creating new roads and inlets/outlets to other areas of the map as criminals are kind of limited where they can go, and it's easy for cops to set up spikes and camp. I think it would be nice to open up Banker St and have it extend all the way to Cornfield Road. I also like @northnortheast suggestion of creating a tunnel from the City Park to Church. While this is a minor addition, I think creating this road will allow for more ideas and developments in the future. I would love to see City Park being used as it's kind of useless right now. The server could use more properties, and with more road developments within the park, there is more than enough room to create new properties in the area.

Here are some suggestions below:

Remove this fence

Create new roads/tunnels

Reaction score
I remember reading a suggestion about creating new roads and inlets/outlets to other areas of the map as criminals are kind of limited where they can go, and it's easy for cops to set up spikes and camp. I think it would be nice to open up Banker St and have it extend all the way to Cornfield Road. I also like @northnortheast suggestion of creating a tunnel from the City Park to Church. While this is a minor addition, I think creating this road will allow for more ideas and developments in the future. I would love to see City Park being used as it's kind of useless right now. The server could use more properties, and with more road developments within the park, there is more than enough room to create new properties in the area.

Here are some suggestions below:

Remove this fence

Create new roads/tunnels
I don't think that another road from subs - city would be balanced, especially for bank robberies. I was more talking a footpath-style tunnel similar to the underpass

Reaction score
A gate city officials have the keys to would be neat. Could also means that as the fire department we have to unlock the gate and get the fire truck in to put fires out, can be locked off to the public if theres a big event or etc by police, medics could unlock it to get bodies out from soccer balls knocking people out, etc.

Yes there might be people who spam lock it to troll but we have staff for a reason and restricting it to just PD would be a HORRIBLE idea. Plus people can break into the gate with no alarm (its a freakin gate) to try and hide with the only indication being the lock was recently busted like it would be irl.

Reaction score

city park will be a lot smaller and it won't make sense for vehicles to be able to pass through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.