[VIDEO] PERP - The Super Mario Bro's Riot.

Reaction score
After some editing, I've managed to select the best parts of today's riot against the corrupt government within Paralake. I'd like to thank the Mario brothers for their comittment and everyone who took part in the event. I've never seen such a huge turnout and I hope we continue to engage in such activities in future.

VIDEO: https://vid.me/jlw1

Rest in peace, my friends.

Tag anyone you know who was in the protest/riot.

@Chris
@Tom Hill
@Hazza56
[DOUBLEPOST=1445380498,1445378014][/DOUBLEPOST]Video link is up!

https://vid.me/jlw1

Reaction score
Hahaha the runescape death music. It was an awesome riot, biggest I've ever seen.

Deleted member 1235

Now I know what I missed when you were asking me on steam to change my name and join you guys. I think I'll have to pick up on your offer harry and join you guys tomorrow ;).

Reaction score
Its weird, because I used to pull this sort of protest thing in old Dark RP servers too, in the ole days. People would gather, I'd say a few words of inspiration and we'd fuck everything up with our fists. I dunno what it is, but I seem to have a knack for starting protests that escalate into mass riots.

Reaction score
This riot was small considering a riot we did about 6 month ago. The whole city was rioting and on fire. I mean bazaars was on fire, the cityhall, the PD. The police force had no chance to stop anything. We were like 40 people with baseball bats and they even ran around on the highways. I remember that @Palono started all that, sadly I do not remember who was a part of that "Baltimore Riot", lol.

Reaction score
Holy fucking crap my voice changed in the last few weeks... didn't even notice lmao

I am the officer pointing a gun at the dude with the beretta. I am the black bitch