Voice Over / Narration

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

So I've noticed over the past couple of weeks, a lot of people seem to be pointing out that I have a 'nice voice'.

This was something that people used to tell me years ago, when I played games and used my microphone. Even my older brothers book publishers from America who I answered the phone for complimented it.

Most people here have heard my normal causal voice. However, I have a tendency to speak a lot differently when speaking for an audience. Whenever there was a project at university that required public speaking or narration, I was always the chosen one.

I'm wanting to have a go and try some form of voice over/narration. If anything, just for fun and to see what people think.
I've contemplated what type of stuff I would be best saying and have came to the conclusion it should be history or politics related or following a similar format to a documentary commentator.

I want to follow in the 'British' style of narration, which is a lot more slow compared to the like of American narrators with less emphasis.
Kind of something that sounds like this

(Despite being an American narrator, something like this would be ideal)

If anyone has any ideas or content they'd like me to try I'd appreciate it. Ideally a transcript of words would be better, but I'd be happy to try stuff that is already published. It could come out bad or good, but it's just something I'd want to try.

I can also try with some stuff from my website, but they're quite long https://samduffy.home.blog/

Deleted member 1235

I may actually try one of these. Perhaps some of the later wars in the 1800s. Maybe even the Second Schleswig war between Kingdom of Denmark and German Confederation as it's a conflict that I've some interest in.

Deleted member 1235

I want to practice it myself first and get feedback before I possibly even think of charging people.

Reaction score
On behalf of the Perpheads ERP Community please do a voice over of this:

I was only 9 years old.
I loved Shrek so much, I had all the merchandise and movies.
I pray to Shrek every night, thanking him for the life I’ve been given. “Shrek is love” I say, “Shrek is life."
My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Shrek.
I called him a cunt.
He hits me and sends me to sleep.
I'm crying now and my face hurts.
I lay in bed, really cold. I feel something warm...
It's Shrek! I was so happy.
He whispers in my ear "This is my swamp."
He grabs me with his ogre hands, and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready.
I spread my ass cheeks for Shrek.
He penetrates my butthole.
It hurts so much, but I do it for Shrek. I can feel my butt tearing and eyes watering.
I want to please Shrek.
He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love.
My dad walks in.
Shrek looks him straight in the eye and says,
"It's all ogre now."
Shrek leaves through my window.
Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

oh god i fucking lost GACHIGASM

Reaction score
If I give you a dead serious answer I would love to hear you talk about Germany and the problems it faced from 1918-1925. I would find it interesting if you spoke about Prussia from 1815-1871, that is something I would love to hear more about and it would be nice if I could hear it from you, I have always found that period of Prussia interesting. Same with the French revolution, you could do something about that. You could do something on Mussolini and Fascist Italy, that is something I do not know much about but I think it would be interesting to hear about, maybe from Duffster himself.

Deleted member 1235

3 Choices for tonight:

1. I read about Fascism

2. I read about British - East German Relations

3. I read shrek is love followed by the above 2

Deleted member 1235

Choose from these actually
IUt9IQkr.jpg