Speaking to dutchies

Reaction score
I'm also taking dutch youtube channels !! (Thanks @nickjedl for the idea) just don't give me that Dylan Hagens garbage.

StukTV seems nice although I don't understand what kind of content they deliver lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I mean you can still rely on French in Wallonia (french-speaking only), but in Brussels (Where I live) it's harder. I probably lose half or more student job opportunities because they require knowing dutch.

English is not as required as dutch I'd say, unless you work in restaurants/hotels.

Reaction score
StukTV used to be a channel where their viewers could submit crazy awesome challenges for them to do. Like breaking into a theme park and spend the night there. As they're getting older they are transitioning in more of a professional production with actual shows like:
Jachtseizoen where they hunt down Dutch celebrities (its like cops and robbers)
Roadtrippers where they travel the world with no money and have to make it as far as they can
Madtrip where they have to travel the world to complete a variety of challenges with no money
They also upload specials on Sunday from time to time, those are their sponsored videos.

Also, I wouldn't try and kill you with all the Dutch youtuber absolute shite that's on there man, you can be sure that Dylan, EnzoKnol, Kalvijn, Dutchtuber, Kwebbelkop (even though he speaks English), DagelijkseHaDee and more are shit. It's just stupid 12 year olds giving them fame.
As far as I know, StukTV is the only Dutch channel with decent production quality and videos.
Change my mind though if anyone knows any

EDIT: Just read that you live in Belgium, Henk Rijckaert is a comedian and he has a channel where he crafts weird things, he's fun to watch imo.

Bucket boys is also good

It's also very important to know that the worlds biggest EDM festival is called Tomorrowland, and is a 30 min drive from Brussels (It's in Boom (aka Tree))

Last edited: