Speaking to dutchies

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been doing online dutch lessons daily for about 3 months now, and I feel like I now have a grasp of the grammar and a vocabulary big enough to start comfortably communicating with dutch-speaking people.

Considering there's quite a few dutchies in here... do you know of any websites (the best would be a discord server) where I have instant access to dutch speaking people?

I'd love to train my dutch further by speaking/writing and reading in dutch whenever I have free time.

EDIT: I already received 2 discords, thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
i dont play perp anymore and its not very instant access if i have to get on the server everytime i want to speak to someone in dutch lol

Reaction score
What are the things you want to talj about, cause i can send random links of dutch discords but give some more details of what kind of server you looking for

Reaction score
What are the things you want to talj about, cause i can send random links of dutch discords but give some more details of what kind of server you looking for

It's ok, I already have 2. One with perp people and another with just "dutch gamers".

Thanks anyway.

Reaction score
Dutch is like Welsh because everyone in the Netherlands can speak English it's just that they refuse to it's another one of those useless languages

Reaction score
Idk if you ever heard older generation Dutch talk English, it is genuine shit xD, they can speak English yes but good? nahh.

Deleted member 4983

He lives in Belgium, unless you want 0 opportunity to get a job you need to know English, French and Dutch. Even if you were to work as a clerk they expect you to know French and Dutch.

Reaction score
hit me up in dem dm's yo

No seriously, go to YouTube and subscribe to StukTV. It's a Dutch channel but it's genuinely amazing.

Reaction score
hit me up in dem dm's yo

No seriously, go to YouTube and subscribe to StukTV. It's a Dutch channel but it's genuinely amazing.
I don't get how the three, Dutch versions of Jake and logan paul, can contribute to Crimsons understanding of Dutch