VS3

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if there were any previous VS3 members here. I havent played perp since then. My name on VS3 was Neil Jimbob, if anyone remembers me give me a shout :)

Reaction score
When I was playing, Jarheads were a tiny annoying org haha, I dont remember, I was in MS-13 and The Corleone family. Do you remember Neil Jimbob btw?

Reaction score
MS-13 and the Corleone's both were small organizations which didn't seem to really be cohesive at all. I would see them from time to time, but they really didn't do much that I could tell. If I recall correctly MS-13 liked the apartments area a lot, while Corleone's kinda stuck with Tides. Neither one ever had more than 3 members grouped together.

Also MS-13 died off at one point, never knew who the leader was of either. Then again in all honestly on Vs3 I had no intention of ever joining an org for the longest time as I didn't see the purpose, so I didn't pay much attention to them. Only by chance did I team up with a guy I met while policing several times, which then we joined some org together (forget the name) and then the leader of that decided to merge with Jarheads as it grew to power so I wasn't there from the very outset, but was a contributing member as to make it powerful.

Lots of memories of the server, mostly due to it being the first actual "game" inside of GMod that I remember playing, not just simply another build type server which is how DarkRP always seems to me, not a real game.

Reaction score
Quality not quantity my friend. I don't honestly remember much about the server I just know I had a great time on there.

Reaction score
Neil jim bob
Neil bob jim
jim neil bob
jim bob neil
bob neil jim
bob jim neil

You don't remember good ol' XQ?

Reaction score
Lewis Roberts, got taken in by the Escobars pretty early on, saved me a lot of hassle. Fucking Johnny Sinclair