Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / joe Baggers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Walker
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56604491
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Killing cops for no apparent reason.

So today there was a bank robbery, all cops died and i went to the bank to find DNA on Ben Walker that i put into the the computer. They went to the forest and there was another gunfight there. Cops obviously lost, no mayor and we don't even have a decent pistol anymore. It didn't seem like they wanted to escape the forest at all, they were literately just chasing down every officer and using them as shooting practice.

I then died on the highway, aaron was chasing down the traffic enforcer. Since every cop was getting hunted down and murdered across the city (not just the forest anymore) i acted really hard and shot the car killing Aaron in the process (sorry for that). Just a few seconds later the gangbang party from the forest came on the highway to randomly kill me and the traffic officer. Walker was involved but didn't land the finishing blow.
As seen here:

I then re spawned and there were multiple reports of dead officers at the car dealer. I go there just to get out of my car and get gatted down AGAIN with NLR still on me. Their response in OOC was that every cop should die and that walker was afraid of getting caught or something. I feel that killing an officer 8 min after you last killed another officer is unneeded. The fact the officer might get DNA does not warrant you killing ANOTHER OFFICER, leaving DNA AGAIN. In front of 2 NPC's at the car dealer. In addition he was already warranted from the bank robbery and me putting a remark on his profile, no matter how many officers you kill it won't go away.

[OOC] Walker: You were surrounded by bodies and would of easily identified me

If you're scared of getting identified, why shoot a cop in the back and risk more attention. You could have just walked away, i didn't even see you as seen on the video. This whole ordeal has negatively impacted my RP, i was gunned down several times leaving me to stare at a blank/red sreen.

Evidence (Demo Required):

@Walker

If possible I'd like to expand this AR to everyone who was in the car on the first highway video as i feel like hunting down cops is unacceptable but i don't have any names. This report was made mainly against Walker as he attempted to kill me on the highway vid then killed me after i died at the car dealer.

From the info i gathered walker initiated both occurrences so this AR will be focused only on him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had been involved by killing a few officers. I only did this because they pulled me over after having killed previously while SGTs were in service. Sorry if this is perceived as unnecessary but I had only killed a few minutes ago and could have easily been identified at investigation as my car was seen leaving by officers who perused me with the murder weapon on me.

Reaction score
I was in all situations stated; and just to comment on the car dealer one; in all fairness once you followed us with lights on and pulled up near us, I did say to walker that you were onto us; hence why he shot you.

Also just to add, if police are allowed to ALL come back if just ONE government official survives, then don't be surprised when people start hunting down making sure ALL LEOs are dead before letting our guard down. At the end of the day clearly we didn't kill enough of you as you carried on to then raid us about 15 minutes later... The cop killings were 100% justified. If police are allowed to keep coming and coming until all of them die, then clearly we are going to try and stop that...

Let me just tag all the lads in here;
@Standish
@Loejseren
@MoronPipllyd

[DOUBLEPOST=1468893865,1468893334][/DOUBLEPOST]Slayerduck Thats a bullshit excuse, my lights were on before you even arrived. And i was going to the 2 dead body's at car dealer. It was walkers choice to drive up to the dealer and park next to a bunch of dead cops instead of actually avoiding the cops.

Just to reply to that, from our point of view, you gotta see that you literally pulled off as soon as we past you, which gives us the impression that you were onto us.

Reaction score
I was in all situations stated; and just to comment on the car dealer one; in all fairness once you followed us with lights on and pulled up near us, I did say to walker that you were onto us; hence why he shot you.

Also just to add, if police are allowed to ALL come back if just ONE government official survives, then don't be surprised when people start hunting down making sure ALL LEOs are dead before letting our guard down. At the end of the day clearly we didn't kill enough of you as you carried on to then raid us about 15 minutes later... The cop killings were 100% justified. If police are allowed to keep coming and coming until all of them die, then clearly we are going to try and stop that...
[DOUBLEPOST=1468893865,1468893334][/DOUBLEPOST]Slayerduck Thats a bullshit excuse, my lights were on before you even arrived. And i was going to the 2 dead body's at car dealer. It was walkers choice to drive up to the dealer and park next to a bunch of dead cops instead of actually avoiding the cops.

Just to reply to that, from our point of view, you gotta see that you literally pulled off as soon as we past you, which gives us the impression that you were onto us.

You added more to your reply so i felt like my comment wasn't enough. Read OP, even if you kill all cops warrants don't go away. Hunting LEO's down like this is massive failrp and breakage of 3.4. How can you justify killing cops who aren't involved at all (NLR) and are just doing their own thing?

Here is a tip, instead of driving around casually after murdering half the police force maybe like... RP it? And go into hiding? If these cops on the ground were killed by Walker, returning to the place after 8 min would alert the NPC's and cause massive alarm. I didn't pull next to you, i didn't say anything, i didn't draw my gun, i wasn't even directly looking at you guys. I was going to DNA the body's.

tldr, don't return to the crime scene and drive around casually and don't assume every cop is onto you so you can use that excuse to randomly gat them down because it won't hold.

btw, what role do you play into this Jeffer? Were you just at the car dealer or the highway part to?

Reaction score
**** OLD POST CHANGED AS IT WAS DONE ON MY PHONE AND NOT WRITTEN WELL - ADMINS CAN LOOK AT IT IF NEED BE ****
d28bc681db.jpg

So today there was a bank robbery, all cops died and i went to the bank to find DNA on Ben Walker that i put into the the computer. They went to the forest and there was another gunfight there. Cops obviously lost, no mayor and we don't even have a decent pistol anymore. It didn't seem like they wanted to escape the forest at all, they were literately just chasing down every officer and using them as shooting practice.

This is a bit annoying to be honest. We raided a hicktown trailer and cops showed up due to a 911. My car blew up and abdis Evo was spiked so I don't see what you want us to do here? Untill the hoverboard DLC gets released we only had one option. Walk to monorail. In the end we managed to get picked up but we were working our way to monorail anyway.

Hover.jpg

I then died on the highway, aaron was chasing down the traffic enforcer. Since every cop was getting hunted down and murdered across the city (not just the forest anymore) i acted really hard and shot the car killing Aaron in the process (sorry for that). Just a few seconds later the gangbang party from the forest came on the highway to randomly kill me and the traffic officer. Walker was involved but didn't land the finishing blow.

I am really not sure why Aaron was chasing down the speed enforcer (Danny D), I assume its because he saw us shooting him a bit. We were infact only trying to get him to drive off shown as we did not pursue him directly. Anyhow as we drove past we noticed Aaron was dead and that our friend Johnny nose was being detained. It was obvious Aaron had done something (Or else he would not of been shot) so we decided we would save him. Although it is perfectly fine to shoot a officer if they witness you committing a crime I am sorry that Danny was shot. We didn't see he was a speed enforcer and as a Lt car drove by it looked like he was just a normal cop making a run for it knowing he was outnumbered. We didn't randomly kill you there was a reason. Danny even shouted "ITS THEM! ITS THEM!". What do you expect to happen considering we were a group of armed criminals who had just been in a shootout at the forest.

I then re spawned and there were multiple reports of dead officers at the car dealer. I go there just to get out of my car and get gatted down AGAIN with NLR still on me. Their response in OOC was that every cop should die and that walker was afraid of getting caught or something. I feel that killing an officer 8 min after you last killed another officer is unneeded. The fact the officer might get DNA does not warrant you killing ANOTHER OFFICER, leaving DNA AGAIN. In front of 2 NPC's at the car dealer. In addition he was already warranted from the bank robbery and me putting a remark on his profile, no matter how many officers you kill it won't go away.

This is the part where I killed you. We had finished up at the highway and were now at moron co. @Jeffer Cake had previously put his gun in my car while we were at hicktown. Before the encounter with you we had engaged cops who followed us to car dealer. Me and Jeffrey took the risk of returning to get his gun out of my car. This gun was the best option for him as it had all his attachments on. Instead of going to car garage we went to car dealer, yes we had just killed some officers however it was safer for us incase more police did show up as our friends were very close. We pulled up in his car and you proceeded to follow us. Knowing you had probably DNAed the bodies and that we were defiantly warranted/wanted when you approached us I came to the conclusion that you knew it was us and would act on it. I would rather that a life alert go off rather than leave you untill we are both in the car where at that point you could gunpoint us and leave us helpless. We would both be arrested and ticketed for our crimes which we obviously do not want (10 year and 10k ticket for multiple murders).

[OOC] Walker: You were surrounded by bodies and would of easily identified me

Regarding this statement, it was not that I did not want to be identified, it would of been better if I had not but at this time, knowing cops would be upon our new hideout at moron co within minutes we decided Geeza needed his gun urgently. Therefore we risked getting it. You identifying me would lead to you possibly proceeding to subdue or attack us and we do not want either of this. We had friends depending on us to get back and help defend from more officers.

In the end police raided moron co with swat included where they were killed again. In the circumstances that we were cuffed or geeza did not get his weapon the outcome could of been different as it would of halved the amount of people defending.

instead of driving around casually after murdering half the police force maybe like... RP it? And go into hiding?

I don't feel like this is fair. We did go into hiding but its not as simple as just sitting in a property. If we hide out there is still a chance police find us (As they did) so we need to be able to deal with that situation if it comes.

tldr, don't return to the crime scene and drive around casually and don't assume every cop is onto you so you can use that excuse to randomly gat them down because it won't hold.

We didn't assume every cop was onto us. Earlier at the highway a speed enforcer clearly shouted "ITS THEM ITS THEM!!" telling us they know our vehicles and faces. When we drove by you immediately followed us. This indicated to us that you knew who we were and were going to act on it. If we had not done something about it this could of lead to us being arrested etc (Stated above)

I am sorry that you died. I get that its annoying when you are cop and being killed a lot (Which does not happen often anymore) however you are nitpicking what I and my friends did for this AR. If we wanted to hunt down every cop surely we would of not bought moron co but instead continue roaming the city for more officers.

Last edited:
Reaction score

The funny part of your story is that the only reason you got raided at morons in the last part is because you decided to randomly gun me down at the car dealer, triggering my life alert. You could have just driven away, at the highway part AND the car dealer but instead gunned me down twice. You gunning down a cop does not lose your warrant as i started several times. I feel like i have given my arguments and anything i say would just be a repeat of things said in OP so I'll just leave it at that.

Reaction score
Just going to raise this in a post here. I feel like the hole "You were on a manhunt for cops" is incorrect and is an over exaggeration. Its no secret the police force was killed quite a few times during the 2 hours we were on however examples are being given are only 2 and are justified. (Save friend/Thought cop knew who I was)

Reaction score
Just going to raise this in a post here. I feel like the hole "You were on a manhunt for cops" is incorrect and is an over exaggeration. Its no secret the police force was killed quite a few times during the 2 hours we were on however examples are being given are only 2 and are justified. (Save friend/Thought cop knew who I was)

tldr;
Save friend: Invalid reason, your friend wasn't being charged with anything. He would be released without charge when we got off the highway.
Thought cop knew: Invalid reason, you assumed wrong and decided to randomly gun me down as i was only there for the body's. It was your choice to be there at that time and since I'm obligated to respond to a call saying there are body's at car dealer i didn't have that choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.