Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: hidewhite2 / Eldar Jazvin

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: '.' / 'Kilo Tanaka'

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53115398

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 5.4

5.4 City Employees
Under most circumstances paramedics may not be killed. The exceptions to this rule are where the medic has failed to follow reasonable orders given under gunpoint. You may not kill medics who are attempting to preserve their life. Players may not attempt to take and/or demand money or items from a City Employee. This rule excludes job related items e.g. Police Radio.

Killed me for no reason and without any way of confirming who I actually am. He says he did it because his friend shot down my car and told him to kill me. He also says that I was "snitching" which never happened. But he hasn't given any evidence to prove this.
His friend is:
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: DB / Max Walker
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173430934

Evidence:

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Well you clearly broke rules your self in this video 3.4 you had the chance to run away after your car got shot but you'd rather just be sitting target for multiple armed men trying to kill you lmao.

As said in the sit I was shooting at your car because DB was spraying it down and because you snitched but after we sprayed your car up, you get out and instead of preserving your life you stand there like you want to be killed

Reaction score
I was standing because there was no reason to shoot me in the first place so the only reason why you would shoot me is if you wanted to be healed or if you wanted me to resurrect someone. So I was standing so you wouldn't shoot me but you didn't want that you just wanted to rdm. Not that it matters but show proof of me snitching as it never happened.

Reaction score
u clearly can see ppl with guns and an active shootout going u shouldn've been here,stay at ur hospital untill cops call u when its safe so clearly in this video not us who should be punished its u for breaking 3.4.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Tbh i'd rather take a warn/ban than go through a demo to find it for you. But none of this makes sense, if someone shoots at your car and you want to stay alive, then why would you want to be a standing target for the people who just shot at you, makes no sense. You're supposed to do everything to stay alive yet you're standing there as armed people shoot at you, i shot you once and you made no effort to run. Bit petty how you'd want to die just to make the AR lmao

Reaction score
@Jamal You seem to think you had no choice but to shoot me? As I said players often want to get healed/resurrected I was on the highway with no mode of transportation you could have killed me either way, I wouldn't have been killed if your goal was anything but to rdm.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@hidewhite2 No you wouldn't of been killed if you didn't stand there with your cock out just looking at the shooters who just shot your car, it's stupid to not run after being shot at. You could've easily ran by just going to hospital way as it's not like you were crippled and it was way out of everyones render distance once you got to hospital side but instead you'd rather stand there and die on purpose just so you can make an AR.

Reaction score
Do you not know the difference between an ambulance and first responder? Either way that doesn't explain you shooting down the car.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@hidewhite2 So if someone shoots at you in real life you're going to stand there whilst the man is aiming at gun at you from a distance? You didn't try to preserve your life after your car got disabled

Reaction score
@Jamal So if someone shoots at you prevents you from escaping in real life you're going to run instead of obeying their commands whilst the man is aiming a gun at you from a distance? You didn't try to not kill me after you disabled my car.

Reaction score
@Jamal then what were you trying to do? I assumed you weren't trying to kill me for no reason that is a valid assumption was I wrong?

Reaction score
@Jamal Yes but you didn't say you shot me for no reason like you admitted in your previous reply if you did this would have been handled ingame. No need for me to reply anymore if you feel like I have broken rules feel free to report me I won't be deleting the video.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@hidewhite2 tbh idc whether you delete the video, just a bit hypocritical to make an AR on someone "breaking rules" when you break the rules. and where have i admitted? i've said if you valued your life you wouldn't of been killed as I wouldn't of got the chance to kill you.

Reaction score
I think I was involved in this we was told by the other medic you snitched and he gave me your name and what you said over text base radio so I relayed the message in org and obviously judging from this video you got clapped

Status
Not open for further replies.