Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Dehmon
Your Roleplay Name: Mohammed Knut
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58226370

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Stood in the middle of the road waiting to get run over for no reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?: After Google's name has been changed we made an RP situation where we protested for his citizenship. We stood on the crosswalk at bazaar and protested. After about 1 minute of standing there we got instantly slayed without any warnings. When I was alive again I realized I was warned.

First of all, we didn't stand in the road for no reason, we made an advert saying we were protesting for Google's Citizenship.

Second, the area we were standing in has a speed limit of 30 mph, low enough to be able to stop at almost any given time which means we wouldn't be risking our lives. We were also standing at a crosswalk that people should be ready to break for.

Third, shouldn't we have gotten a verbal warning or something to just say maybe you shouldn't do this? Instead we get instantly slayed and warned. Zero chance to explain what happened or anything.

With this dispute I hope that I can remove first of all my warning but also Al Capone and Fiji's too

Additional Information: https://gyazo.com/90cba079a2d6cb38627b3ea0fa4b94ac
Yamato Fujiwara (Fiji) STEAM_0:1:68934457
Eren Dingle (Al Capone) STEAM_0:0:60869150

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Protesting on a road is common is at draws more peoples attention just like people do IRL. And as dehmon said it was shown in an advert so people would be aware and so policd would be too.

Reaction score
How did this benefit you? How would your lives help googles OOC problem? You know alot of people does not follow the 30 mph and you did risk your life.

Reaction score
As I said we were protesting for Google's name change decided to make it into a RP situation but, it wouldn't risk our lives. If you say that people are driving faster they are breaking the laws which they shouldn't do. Also we were on a crosswalk which people should be ready to brake for. With your kind of logic I couldn't ever cross the road anywhere because people drive too fast even in the city and in suburbs so I would never be able to jaywalk according to the rules, which makes no sense because there is no rule saying that I cant jaywalk.

Reaction score
His name was not allowed and got changed by several staff members so he would not get his name back. And you did risk your life by standing on the road waiting to get run over, which ia againat the rules. People can break the law of speeding, which is not against the rules.

You 'protesting' in the middle if the road, risking your lufe and waiting to get run over is not RP.

Reaction score

His name was not allowed and got changed by several staff members so he would not get his name back. And you did risk your life by standing on the road waiting to get run over, which is against the rules. People can break the law of speeding, which is not against the rules.

You 'protesting' in the middle if the road, risking your life and waiting to get run over is not RP.
If you wanted to protest, there are plenty of other areas you could've protested in that wouldn't have been disruptive or putting an unnecessary risk to your life. This was disruptive and putting your life at risk.