Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Brandify
Your Roleplay Name: Brandon Edwards
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45789931

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply with tazer from an officer and instead crow barred a handcuffed player right in front of the cop which ended up in his arrest.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was never under "tazer" point directly from the officer, I also never got arrested for the situation bust instead I was released by the officer as the officer that was handling the situation is quite friendly with me and we have alot of jokes, I also feel this warning was extremely unfair as I haven't recieved a punishment for any sort of rulebreak since 2020, I have a utterly clean record and I feel this warning is unjust. I would also like to add to this dispute that there was no conversation between me and Ellie regarding this situation until I confronted her regarding this, a warning was simply applied to my profile without even any knowledge of this happening, hence why I am disputing 3 days later.

Additional Information: The demo that I have uploaded the tick of the incident should happen around 40000

Reaction score

After reviewing your demo we have deemed that you did break 3.4 in this situation. You are walking into a crime scene that you seemingly have no involvement with. By attempting to break out the players in direct eyeshot of the police you are heavily risking your freedom from imprisonment without any real beneficial reasons.

As 3.4 states: Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

If you believe the punishment issued is too harsh you should make a staff complaint on Ellie.

Reviewed with @Ezza, @Sindarin, @3izu, @Auston.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.