Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: THE G MAN
Your Roleplay Name: Callum Rodregez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:714442903

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to leave an active shoot out and tried to minge grab a gun. When notified to leave (30+ times) he decided to walk backwards slowly instead.

Why should this appeal be considered?: well let me start with we where involved we ran him over to get the drugs and i got his gun to kill the rest of them and you killed me ..i also didn't even know I got this so next time give me a message we would not have fucked are car up for no reason so i don't know why you where getting involved and messing up the RP same with mayo

Reaction score

So you claim you were involved, you knew there was a shotoout and believed it was a good idea to run into it without a weapon on you?

For this dispute to be considered you will have to provide evidence, you have 24 hours or this will be denied

Reaction score
Why will it need evidence when D saw the whole thing also because a car is can be used as a weapon as it says in the laws

Reaction score
Why will it need evidence when D saw the whole thing also because a car is can be used as a weapon as it says in the laws
Evidence is needed to those who are not involved can fully assess what had happened from your perspective and see if your punishment was legitimate or not, you can just record your POV in a demo of the entire thing

Reaction score

You were unarmed yet you decided to stay around an active shootout and try to grab a weapon from the floor resulting in your swift death.
After being revived you returned to that same shootout and failed to leave even after being notified multiple times by staff to leave the area.

Both of these situations are a clear breach of Rule 3.4 - Putting your life at risk

Honestly if you ask me, I think @Ellie was extremely lenient by only giving you a warning considering your playtime and your record.

Reviewed with @SamSN @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.