Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Ariyanqwq
Your Roleplay Name: Santo Eman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106900328

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 4.1 - User, as a police officer, ran over another player that was not visibly armed without a justifiable reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: i had explained my situation to maia and why my actions. 4.1 is not even affected with my actions nor is 2.5. i killed ophelia with my car because she was running towards the scene while on his way to raid slums/being with warrented suspects. (we had wiped most of them out through a well coordinated ambush with 2 tfu officers me and 1 pistol cop. (draxen, niko and 213) ophelia managed to run away after we shot his car up around hungries staircase. niko points his gun at ophelia as he runs towards him/draxen who had killed most of the people inside office. i had enough reason to believe that ophelia had a gun as they were about to go to slums to raid it. as we overheard it aswell. so i drove my car into ophelia. if he didn't want to be involved with the active shootout he should've surrendered or just sit in his car waiting for niko to come and get him. i decided as he was running towards niko to run him over with my car. you can ask @Niko and @Draxen for their side's of the POV. (Mostly @Niko as draxen was at the front of office. while niko and i were at the back

Additional Information: ^^^

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
You ran me over at Office. when all you should know is that I was unarmed since I had no weapon visible yes I was around the area, Yes I might of used it on you if you got out the car but you can't just jump to the conclusion that I have a weapon. to me you didn't investigate the scene that well since you couldn't see any visible weapon on me. I'd understand if I had a M4 or a UMP on my back or something but I had a MP9. Also how could I get the chance to "Surrender" when I had a fucking 1,399 kg vehicle in my spine before I even had the chance to actually put my hands up? and why in gods name would I stay in a abandoned car. In a realistic situation a Police Officer wouldn't swing their vehicle into a person who looks unarmed. if anything you could've asked me to put my hands up. 2.1 Should've played into effect too

Here's my POV:

Last edited:
Reaction score
oh now we are talking about realistic stuff? yes i would do it again if you ran towards niko again. whilst we killed your warrented friends. i would run you over again and again until you surrender on the spot. cause you just hit a pole? you can't walk probs because you just hit a pole. you should be on the ground in pain.
i too can play that game ophelia. i said in the f6 i have nothing against you. i like you, you are a good person, but you take that route so can i . you should've surrended at the spot. not run towards @Niko It's common sense.

Reaction score
as it's clear my man is returning to the scene to try and kill the other tfu officers/me. I'll let the staff deal with this now.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
oh now we are talking about realistic stuff? yes i would do it again if you ran towards niko again. whilst we killed your warrented friends. i would run you over again and again until you surrender on the spot. cause you just hit a pole? you can't walk probs because you just hit a pole. you should be on the ground in pain.
i too can play that game ophelia. i said in the f6 i have nothing against you. i like you, you are a good person, but you take that route so can i . you should've surrended at the spot. not run towards @Niko It's common sense.
Ok, we didn’t hit the pole that hard and as you can see I wasn’t running that fast in the first place. Bringing up saying we crashed into a pole I can bet you was never “on the ground in pain” And on my pov you don’t even see Niko I didn’t even know niko was even on that scene I didn’t even know niko was on the server so what are you on about. Bringing all these people into the situation. when all I knew was I died, I waited for my NLR to expire so I could go to Office. I got in Omar’s car some tfu starts spraying up someone’s car from somewhere then we loop around office then we crash then the video starts, how do I know where Niko is? I never saw him

Look Santo I think your a decent guy. But you were literally raving about it in ooc. And you still think your in the right for what you’ve done when realistically that would’ve never happened as a Police Officer. Especially when you have literally almost hardly any motive to do so

Last edited:
Reaction score
To give some context to this situation from my point of view:

We knew that there were wanted suspects inside The Office, wanted for an earlier bank robbery. We made the decision to try being a bit more sneaky and wait for them to make a mistake, so we camped up outside.
While I was at the front door, I could hear people talking upstairs - planning to first raid Regals, then changing their mind to raid Slums, before someone went "get the guns", something along those lines. At this point in time, we know what their intent is, and that they will be armed as well. I conveyed their intentions over the radio, and then people started running down to the front door.

In front of The Office, there's a Mazda Furai and a Lexus IS-F parked, and four people storm out, two getting in the Mazda and two getting in the Lexus, one of those people in the Lexus being @Ophelia
The moment the cars try to leave, I approach with my M4 aimed at the Mazda, I attempt to order them to stop (not realizing I still had Whisper on, but that's beyond the point), after which both me and @Draxen take out their car. Seeing they're both visibly armed, we take out both suspects before giving them the chance to fire back. We had to consider the fact that we were outnumbered and that we also had a medic on duty, so the split-second decision was to take them out and focus on the second vehicle afterwards - the Lexus IS-F which drives past me and attempts to escape, presumably.

After the Mazda Furai got taken out, me and @Ariyanqwq switch our focus to the Lexus. I radio in that the Lexus drove around the back of The Office, while I start making my way towards there, and @Ariyanqwq goes the other way around in his car.

In my personal opinion, with all the things we knew at this point in time - they had wanted suspects inside, they intended to raid slums, they had just grabbed their weapons, and that instead of leaving the area to escape, they went to a location where they could try to flank/take us out - I believe that @Ariyanqwq made the right decision in taking out the suspect. We were taking no chances in this situation, and that includes taking out someone that, with all the info above, decides to run in the direction towards danger, towards fellow officers.

Here's a clip of this from my demo

Status
Not open for further replies.