Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence][Evidence 2]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: rxsm
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: daZai
Your Roleplay Name: Ryan Wood
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118940212

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.24 - User gunpointed an Officer over a traffic stop believing he was warranted, whilst the Officer had a ticket book in their hand. User proceeded to say "Make an F6" in voice chat.

Why should this appeal be considered?: My friend and I had just raided Slums 4, we were going to move the planters so we went to get the van at Regals however I saw that it was not worth it for one planters and were about to leave when we noticed EMS there. We didn't mind getting DNA on us, so we left. As we approached the bank, an officer activated his lights and started chasing us. Since we left the EMS to do their job, I assumed he was pursuing us because of the DNA. I managed to evade the cop and went to business shop to stash my drugs and gather ammo/meds. Afterward, my friend informed me that the TFU was behind our car and waiting. So I ran up on him and gp him took his gun so we can get back in our car and leave as we are both at risk of a long prison sentence. I don't know why the TFU asking me why I'm gping him and to me look like he was talking ooc, so I just said make an f6, but I did not use looc.

Reaction score
Hi, the involved officer here.

I do not know exactly about what had happened at Slums 4, but the medic hadn't retrieved any DNA on you, Ryan Wood. The chase initiated as you ran a stop sign outside of City Garage, followed by severely speeding through the city, flying through red lights, and heading to the Business Sector.

I found you right away parked at the Business Shops, with both you friend and you standing outside the business shops, weapons on your back. Instead of chasing after you two directly, I simply drove over to your car, and started writing the ticket for the several traffic laws you broke in the process, when you then walked up to gunpoint me, tell me to put my hands up, and use a /me to take my weapon.

If you had truly believed I was in pursuit of you - as a result of your raid at Slums 4 - which would put you at risk of being shot or face a 10 year sentence in jail, why did you decide to return to your vehicle? Additionally, if you believed that you were in a pursuit, why did you just admit that you went to stash your drugs? As far as I could tell, neither of you had made your way inside the shop when I showed up, so that would be in breach of rule 3.18 since your lives would (in your eyes) be in imminent danger.

I asked why you were doing this, as I was genuinely confused - there was no DNA or warrant on you, which I also informed you of during the situation, and I was just holding onto my ticket book when you walked up to GP me. Still, you continued on, and as you drove away from the scene, you proceeded to say "Make an F6". At no point in time was I talking OOC, as I did not use any OOC terminology or references to rules, but genuinely just questioned why you'd do something like this when there is no warrant out for your arrest.

You also mentioned this in your report with @rxmeo
B1E3A6C66908F3B0426A47D424DA56E08D08044F

You clearly knew I wasn't coming after you at this point, so the most logical thing you could've done is simply run away. This would've kept you completely safe, but you chose to risk your life by running straight to a cop that you believed was going after you for a raid/murder.

Reaction score
None of the videos provided cover the situation that resulted in your warning. Can you upload it please?

Reaction score

@daZai Could you please explain why you stored the drugs in your storage chest if you had believed that the TFU was chasing you, seeing as you saw him driving by with his lights on and you also seemed to prepare yourself by taking out your weapon while storing?

Reaction score

@daZai Could you please explain why you stored the drugs in your storage chest if you had believed that the TFU was chasing you, seeing as you saw him driving by with his lights on and you also seemed to prepare yourself by taking out your weapon while storing?
He did not see me and to me I was not in imminent danger so I did it. The video is speed up

Reaction score

We've concluded that the actions taken while interacting with the officer issuing you a ticket here were mostly reasonable. Gunpointing and disarming the officer was an appropriate measure to take in order to ensure your freedom from imprisonment. Realistically, there was no way for you to know whether or not you had DNA on you at the time of this interaction. As far as your knowledge could extend during this situation, all it would take is for Niko to check his police computer to see that you had just participated in a violent crime. Furthermore, the officer could simply receive information over their radio that would implicate you in a murder. Due to these reasons, we will be removing 3.4 from your warning but leaving 3.24 as you did obviously break character by telling the player to 'make an F6'.

Reviewed with @Aquaa & @3izu

Status
Not open for further replies.