Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Birksy
Your Roleplay Name: Coleman Castillio
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68130601

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Player shot a vehicle and killed the driver because they had driven up to their raid. They had no knowledge that the raid was ongoing and did not negatively interact with the raiders or have a gun.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was raiding morons with my friends, he entered the property (past the closing doors on the gatehouse) so we fired some shots as a reaction, once we realized he wasn't an active threat I went to the car and gun pointed him asking him to get out to question whilst he was there and check he wasn't armed. As I am telling him to get out he starts to reverse even more and completely ignore my instructions under gunpoint, therefore I decided to shoot him before he caused us any more trouble from either being armed or calling the police.

There were also a few people shooting so from his perspective I did not know he would take as much damage as he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQbjRkMleV8

Additional Information: Thanks for your time reading and considering the dispute.

Reaction score

After you have fired the first few shots it was in his best interest to get out of there, you already doing damage to both his car and making him bleed. There was no reason for you to continue, after firstly shooting his car, to attempt to gunpoint him out of his vehicle when he had no involvement. Reviewed with @A1L @Bojing

Status
Not open for further replies.