Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: monk
Your Roleplay Name: William Benson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178078039

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.18 - When the user's door re spawned while under siege by PD and there was one PD left outside his home the user stored guns, and right after the new PD wave arrived

Evidence:

Why should this appeal be considered?: All the PD in that current situation were dead, therefore I was not in imminent danger as the police officer that arrived did not know what was going on. Until one of the cops were revived, one of the cops asked him if it was Projex 4 or 2 which further proves that. As seen in the video even the TFU thought maybe it was code 4 as there was no more shooting and the medic started to revive cops. I also had no knowledge that a new PD wave arrived as it could just be civilians walking through the stairs until after I stored the guns when they announced.

Nevertheless, the door was locked and the cop arrived after the situation. I also do not appreciate Sindarin lying that I did not lock the doors before I deposited the guns in the discord messages. Which leads me to think that he has a grudge against me even though I've been nothing but respectful and compliant. Based on the wording of the rule, I still do not understand how I broke it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How did you know it was no police outside when you locked and started to store the weapons?

Reaction score
Like I have said I didn't know for sure there was no more cops left as I only checked from the balcony of the fourth floor. Though, the demo clearly shows I was well within my rights to store because all the cops were dead from that current situation. I shouldn't get punished for something I didn't do when the demo shows otherwise.

Reaction score
Like I have said I didn't know for sure there was no more cops left as I only checked from the balcony of the fourth floor. Though, the demo clearly shows I was well within my rights to store because all the cops were dead from that current situation. I shouldn't get punished for something I didn't do when the demo shows otherwise.
What rules states that you're well within your right to store the weapons?

Reaction score
What you fail to provide in your video is where you kill 3 cops 2 minutes before you decide to store all the weapons. Which we found out that you took out and stored your own weapon twice right after killing cops, and there was 7 weapons that you stored, despite being against the rules. Are you willing to give those weapons back or no?

Reaction score
I wasn't in imminent danger (according to my own understanding) in this situation for the reasons I already listed above. There is no time limit on when you can or not store a weapon. I "failed" to provide that because I used the demo Sindarin requested to issue me a warning. Every time I stored a weapon no police were inside the building and the door of the property was locked. Please define imminent danger. I am willing to give any weapons you request.

Reaction score
Hello. Having made the report on you in-game that lead to this warning, here is my side.

A PD raid was initiated on your property by other officers. I took part in this incident and was eventually shot unconscious. In this brief 3-ish minute period of being unconscious, all you did was close the door and you never cleared the stairwell properly to the point of pushing outside. Your friend got domed by Sindarin's L115 prior to my near-death experience.

Again, you were still wanted, and there was more than enough reason to believe the PD would come back for you. You never finished off the officers who you killed, and medics revived some of those officers.

In reality, the guns that should have been confiscated were:
1x M4A1
1x SCAR-L
1x M24A1
1x MP5K (Already confiscated)
1x Remington 870
And maybe more, but all we got was your MP5k since you decided to combat store.

The brief downtime you had would not constitute a safe period of storage access. You don't know what's outside your door, and you don't know if the cops are going to come back, so realistically you should expect another raid for at least a while until those suspicions wear off.

This shootout lasted nearly an hour, which I've shrunk down to 6 minutes, included pre-footage of me and Sindarin arriving on location, and the FULL footage (in sped up form) of the entire incident.
Every time I'm dead, footage is sped up 10x + 600% in demo. I spend at least 2 minutes dead each time.
Footage is normal-ish speed where your demo footage used in this dispute lines up.

Again. There was no reason to believe the PD had given up, or been wiped out as you never confirmed for yourself that this happened, seemingly preferring the "ignorance is bliss" method.

At the end of this footage, you can see me looking around the entire apartment for the guns used. At the time I suspected an MP5K, M4A1 and a SCAR-L, as that's what I've been hearing the entire situation. Only one of the listed guns were found.

The video may still be processing, please return later.

I will leave this here, as I believe I've said everything that needs to be said.

Reaction score
So there is 6 weapons that you need to give back:
1x M4A1
1x SCAR-L
1x M24A1
1x Remington 870
1x M4A1
1x Remington M24

Reaction score
So there is 6 weapons that you need to give back:
1x M4A1
1x SCAR-L
1x M24A1
1x Remington 870
1x M4A1
1x Remington M24
There was never two m4s that were used neither were there two m24s. I no longer possess any m4s.
What I will give:
1x SCAR-L
1x M24
1x Remington 870

Reaction score

There was no attempt to check that the vicinity was clear of any threat and therefore relevant precautions were not taken to ensure there was no imminent danger which is defined as "Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk" by rule 3.4.

You were in breach of rule 3.18 due to the reasons above.

Reviewed with @Maia

Status
Not open for further replies.