Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Scoot
Your Roleplay Name: Scoot Lumin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92230356

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 | User failed to follow an officer's instructions to leave the area where a shootout had just occurred; instead walking across the road and throwing snowballs at the officer.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I got given a warning for throwing snowballs at an active shooting. I didn't throw any snowballs. The video that was sent to me shows me remaining on the other side of the road close to the projex entrance. The people that were by me were throwing snowballs. The video that the admin has sent me shows some people throwing snowballs and shows me just watching whats happening from a distance. The video cuts where the officer was giving tickets and the officer ticketed me 10k after the video stopped. I got no refund for having to pay for the ticket to drive a car. This happened about 2 weeks ago.

Additional Information: Video for evidence:

Reaction score
Hey this is my video that you posted and that is me as the player recording. As such, I will take the liberty to explain to you that regardless of you throwing snowballs or not you still failed to follow orders of an armed gunman (me) to leave the area of a shootout, seeing as you also came from projex you knew about the shootout prior to me pointing my gun at you too.
You failed to preserve your life and comply under the notion that you believe I wouldn't shoot you cause I'm an officer and thus completely ignored me, but you should know regardless that your life is in danger the moment my gun is pointed at you.
You also cannot "watch" a shootout from a distance as you state, you should leave the area completely so you don't get caught in the crossfire.
Hope this helps.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Thank you for your input but the warning states- "instead walking across the road and throwing snowballs at the officer." I didn't do this hence the dispute. I wouldn't want to ruin your RP time hence why I didn't participate in the harassment. Also this was 2 weeks and its only getting addressed now? In addition to this isn't 10k fine for murder? I didn't kill anyone...

Reaction score

I will edit the details of the warning itself to better reflect the violation of 3.4 that had occured from your character. If you are satisified with the changes, I will go ahead and close this dispute; otherwise if you feel you have not violated 3.4 whatsoever, I will leave this open for another staff member to handle.

3.4 | User failed to leave the area of where a shooting had just occured inside of Moron Shipping Co. and watched the incident from the entrance of the Projex Apartments

Reaction score
  • Staff
The correction does seem a lot more accurate but I was unaware that, that distance would still be 3.4. I would have preferred to have been invited to a conversation about it rather than just be given a blanket warning 2 weeks later. I do hope that this warning didn't come from a very recent report.

Status
Not open for further replies.