Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Travis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Na1
Your Roleplay Name: Tommi Bingunna
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169176970

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User left a player's propane on for no reason at all after they killed them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

I raided Travis last night, after killing him I tended to his drugs and put the burners back on in order for the drugs to cook quicker and after the fact I left. I believe that the warning was unjust as i was doing what was necessary to get out quicker and not having to linger around. I believe the warning was both unprovoked as I was not made aware of the situation and given to opportunity to defend myself and in addition to being unjust as I haven't received a warning for 5 months.

Additional Information: It isn't a rare occurrence to come back to your base after being raided to see the propane tanks ran out, why is it the raider responsibility to ensure to ease of life for the defenders after a raid? A raid is meant to be punishing to the player.

I was not informed nor ingame, steam or the forums of the warning i had received and had to find out the next day via scam bans.

Reaction score

I had overlooked the fact that there were indeed drugs on the table and therefore the warning will be removed. However, in the future, try to avoid leaving the propane on after you have picked up the drugs as all it does is cause additional and unnecessary loss to the person being raided.

Status
Not open for further replies.