Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Alexander Olssen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - The player opened fire on the police after being in public whilst wanted for a bank robbery whilst the police did not even notice them

Why should this appeal be considered?: So first of all we did bank 15 mins about before this incident and we are at bazar planning on doing something and we see a tfu pull and as we both know we are wanted for 11.11 and my friend antonio didnt have a gun at that time and i did. i thought the tfu where looking for us and i pull out my gun i shoot the tfu because we are *ten toes* i kill him i die to another tfu then the staff claims the tfu didnt even see him or where looking for me when i was gone i got told by my friend that the other tfu pretty sure or some other higher ups in the pd where looking for me and they where also at the scene so if i wouldve walked away the tfu behind wouldve gun pointed me and i would go to jail for 11.11 anyway i dont see how i broke 3.4 here

Additional Information: he also approached us with a gun.Which made me think he was gonna gunpoint antonio and then me

Reaction score

3.4 clearly states "After committing a crime, relevant precautions should be taken to avoid arrest or police attention, such as avoiding public places."

If you just robbed the bank there was no reason for you to be at the busiest place on the server and then start another shoot out with police.

Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.