• No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Probably

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Nexon u scrub.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I started playing Warrock again after 4 years. (Yes it is old). And I really enjoyed playing it. Some dude even gave me free stuff (Nexon Cash) to buy shit with.

What is Warrock?
Warrock is a FPS located in Derbaran (Fake Country), they fight against the terrorist organisation N.I.U. (Warrock ISIS). You have 5 classes to choose. Engineer, Medic, Sniper, Assault and Heavy Trooper. There are more than 1000 weapons available in the Item Shop. It is a free-to-play game, but it is Pay to win... This game is developed by Dream Execution and published by Gamersfirst and taken over by Nexon 4 years ago. The graphics are pretty shit, but I like it. Every computer can run this game. So there are alot of players.
It is very shit quality. And the music has been in Warrock for his whole lifetime...
Quality getting better. And you see all the classes here.
And in this trailer you can see the game

Leveling up
Ofcourse there is a rank system in this game, I never played a FPS that doesn't have a rank system. There are 100 ranks. They all look different, but similar.
2885v94.jpg
Getting XP is kinda hard, and Powerleveling is not allowed, this will get you banned. If you are going to play, fastest way to level up is playing FFA in Khali, 10 kills.

Hackers
This game has an awful amount of hackers due to Nexon his stupid security system. BUT, if they find any suspicious program on your computer in their scan, they will shut down the game and you will be banned for 1 day. If you get 20 reports about hacks or bugs (glitching through walls so you can see of someone is behind it), you will get perma banned.

Regions
Warrock has 3 regions you can play in.
Warrock Phillipines
http://www.warrock.ph/
Warrock Europe
http://warrock.nexoneu.com/
Warrock Korea
I couldn't find the site because everything is in Asian.

eBay
eBay is shit because you can buy permanent weapons there. Fuck you eBay all the nubs will buy retails.

Name Exchange
If you want to play with the PERPHeads community comment your name. (If you made an account). I will edit the post and add your name here. (In-Game name, not Nexon userID.

Warrock EU
@Synatec , Hasja

I hope you guys come play some games with me, I will rek you.

Reaction score
Just another way of Nexon earning double the money they do from Combat Arms which I think was better back then.
But if you like this I wouldn't tell you to stop.