Waypo Staff (especially Brinch, Racxes and Curak)

Reaction score
Yesterday, I was running low of weapons and ammunition. With no trusted Bazaar sellers capable of fulfilling a major order available, I put my eye towards Waypo and tried it out.

The whole thing, from placing my order to my order being ready, took less than 10 minutes. The available Waypo staff had claimed my order almost immediately and it was ready for pickup a few minutes after I had ordered it.

The price was already fair, but I realised soon after that the AKs I had ordered came fully loaded and with a stock on. I hadn't put Mags or stocks on them from the shop, it was included in the very fair price of $16,500. Safe to say, that was a pleasant surprise, and the entire shopping experience was easy, accurate and fast.

Huge kudos to the waypo staff, especially including the people involved with my order, @Brinch @racxes and maybe @curak, not sure if you were involved or just stood around.

Shop at Waypo everyone, it's amazing.

5/5 stars.

Reaction score
Yesterday, I was running low of weapons and ammunition. With no trusted Bazaar sellers capable of fulfilling a major order available, I put my eye towards Waypo and tried it out.

The whole thing, from placing my order to my order being ready, took less than 10 minutes. The available Waypo staff had claimed my order almost immediately and it was ready for pickup a few minutes after I had ordered it.

The price was already fair, but I realised soon after that the AKs I had ordered came fully loaded and with a stock on. I hadn't put Mags or stocks on them from the shop, it was included in the very fair price of $16,500. Safe to say, that was a pleasant surprise, and the entire shopping experience was easy, accurate and fast.

Huge kudos to the waypo staff, especially including the people involved with my order, @Brinch @racxes and maybe @curak, not sure if you were involved or just stood around.

Shop at Waypo everyone, it's amazing.

5/5 stars.
i'm always involved, even when just standing around ;)