We need assistance!!!!

Reaction score
Me and @rogue are looking for a new game and we come to you for help.

Any suggestion on grindy games that you can play with friends, something like Minecraft (but not minecraft).

Any ideas?

Reaction score
Texas Chainsaw Massacre is by far the most fun game I've played with friends in years, although I understand you might've bankrupt your whole family with those Taylor swift tickets, so if you want something cheaper try Deep Rock Galactic, Left 4 Dead 2, and maybe Gang Beasts.

Reaction score
Texas Chainsaw Massacre is by far the most fun game I've played with friends in years, although I understand you might've bankrupt your whole family with those Taylor swift tickets, so if you want something cheaper try Deep Rock Galactic, Left 4 Dead 2, and maybe Gang Beasts.
Its on gamepass and I've heard glowing reviews so we are playing it. Deep Rock Galactic we have also tried in the past. Never actually played Left 4 dead and gang beats, good suggestions tbh

Reaction score
Stardew Valley, me, my brother, my very close friend and his girlfriend have been grinding the shit out of it for the past 2 months, its extremely fun when you get it rolling.
If you want a survival game that's a pain in the ass but extremely fun to play but has a massive learning curve then go for something like Project Zomboid.
If you want to crack your brains and actually have to use them, play Factorio together.

Reaction score
Its on gamepass and I've heard glowing reviews so we are playing it
Ah yeah, forgot to mention that. I am sure you guys will enjoy it, all I have to say is to give it a shot if you have a bad start as survivor or something, maybe you'll have more fun playing killers together.

Play connie and rush a basement door, find fuel valve, put it on the pressure tank, turn it on, and escape within 2 minutes.

Reaction score
GANG BESATS IS GOAAAAAAAAAAAATED

Reaction score
pretty sure my last 10 years of gaming revolve around AQWorlds, Gmod, L4D2, Fortnite and Rust… try em