Need game recommendations

Reaction score
Could be anything grindy etc maybe some underrated new/old games doesn't matter if anyone has any in mind thought of playing Overwatch 2 never tried it before but heard it's meh so I'm unsure price doesn't matter

Reaction score
Hey man, I think you should try playing Apex Legends
Apex is great till you get a person like this
that doesn't stop repeating the same shit the entire game

Reaction score
You'd be better off hopping onto TF2 instead of OW2 for some casual team-based shooter fun or competitive if that's more up your alley. Whatever you do though, don't queue for casual matches as you'll frequently find a aimbot sniper killing everything in sight. Use the server browser to find one instead.

Reaction score
You'd be better off hopping onto TF2 instead of OW2 for some casual team-based shooter fun or competitive if that's more up your alley. Whatever you do though, don't queue for casual matches as you'll frequently find a aimbot sniper killing everything in sight. Use the server browser to find one instead.
I played 2000hours on this type of game mode I wonder if those still exist it's actually pretty good

Reaction score
Yeah, TF2 is going better than OW rn, used to be pro Torb main, but overwatch 2 reset all my comp points , my shitter mate who was awful got his points quadrupled

Reaction score
get into OW2 we can play that shit, I play it like everyday and though I may have slit my wrists long ways for some of the disastrous games you end up in, it actually is a really fun game and I only got into it last October, the learning curve isn't too bad at all either

blizzard just make stupid fucking decisions and false promises, other than that give it a shot imo