Weekly newspaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We are looking for someone to make weekly newspapers highlighting everything that has happened in the server during the week.
This can either be done by a single person or a group of people all helping out to get the information needed to make the newspaper.
We will require you to make an entry/example.
For making the newspaper every week you will be rewarded with the Honorary member rank, this includes a physgun that can un-freeze/move other players props (Although you may only do this to benefit RP and you will lose this ability if we find you abuse it, also you are not above being banned and can face a ban just the same as normal players) This physgun will have a custom colour along with the glowing effect you see on admin physguns, you will also have a glowing name on the scoreboard displaying that you are a honorary member.

Please leave your response below following the format below.

In-game name:
Steam name:
SteamID:
Time played in game:
Link to newspaper entry (You may use your ones from the other contest):

------
Info needed in the newspaper.
split the paper into a column format

Police news
General gang/org news (Giving info on things like org battles, new orgs, orgs that are closing down ect ect)
Recent events (For example city riot, RP cinema being opened, massive gunshops opening ect ect)
A small OOC section containing the changelog for the server, we will update you on everything added to the server (Some things are not added to the F1 changelog but we will give you info on these updates)
Anything you can think of that is ingame related and will make the paper more interesting.

Here is an example of the old weekly newspaper.
https://perpheads.com/newspaper/

Reaction score
PhlyTrikx said:
Blasphemy! The honorary rank? Is that your way of not making it useless? Hilarious :)
The honorary rank has been in the server for a long time, currently only 1 person has this rank due to players not showing they are worthy of being rewarded with it.

Reaction score
PhlyTrikx said:
Blasphemy! The honorary rank? Is that your way of not making it useless? Hilarious :)
That's what I was saying. It's existed for forever but it's never been used... :). I just find it funny that you found a way of making it useful...

Reaction score
Since I will be playing on the server I can make something like that but it would be much easier to do it monthly as sometimes there aren't alot of things going on in a week.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Wardoxx;n33010 said:
Since I will be playing on the server I can make something like that but it would be much easier to do it monthly as sometimes there aren't alot of things going on in a week.
It's easy to find stuff, PerpHeads is full of weird stuff every day.

Reaction score
AyJay said:
Wardoxx;n33010 said:
It's easy to find stuff, PerpHeads is full of weird stuff every day.
Agreed, you can just ask around for stuff that has happened during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.