Newspapers

Ash

Reaction score
Well in relation to @Chris, i'm starting to do the Newspapers everyday to show what happened throughout the day. Obviously the first couple of ones i make aren't going to be the best but they'll get better eventually. You can view all of them below. This is with the BBC news which others are doing also. If you have any stories from any days (which are recent) please PM me on the forum. Thanks. ~Paralake Times If you're interested in joining please contact me.

Newspaper Article 21/03/2015- Here
Newspaper Article 22/03/2015- Here

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice! Hope this kind of thing isn't just a one off. Look forward to seeing other articles.

Reactions: Ash
Reaction score
I never knew anyone was doing this, I was actually going to take this up myself. Good to see people have the same ideas as me. I would be interested in joining 'Paralake Times'.

Ash

Reaction score
After a lot of events today, the newspaper is 4 pages long. From now most newspapers will be about 4-5 pages long. Remember if you have any more stories please contact me via the forum.

Here It Is

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really, really like this, it's so cool I looked through the newspaper and they're updated every decade. Honestly getting some dedicated people to upload one every so often would be awesome.

Reaction score
These are actually really cool Ash. We should've taken some pictures of that "Private Body Collection Service" ahah. Good times, keep it up Ash <3