weird csgo bug help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not sure if this is hard ware related or software but recently when playing CSGO the game will stick to my screen and act almost as a screenshot, I can occasionally still move around but obviously the screen isn't moving with it so a full game restart is needed. Due to the nature of it and being a 1 monitor master race I have to open an entire new desktop by pressing my tab + windows key and then opening task manager so I can actually see it. Important to note any sort of alt tabbing also breaks, it literally fugggggs my PC.

I've noticed this being more common on anti cheats and 128 tick servers compared to 64 but perhaps that is because I'm playing them more idk.

This is following my CPU, MoBo, RAM etc upgrade, windows since then has become deactivated :(

@Creepis @Creepis @Creepis @Creepis @Creepis @Creepis @Creepis @Creepis

Reaction score
csgo is quite a buggy game, a while back my friend @Aquaa 's character kept on floating, luckily he was a very experienced player and it didn't put him off him and his aim was incredible. anyway sorry about this bro, hope someone can help you fix it

Reaction score
Considering you swapped a bunch of components over the same windows installation it might be worth it to just fully reinstall. Windows behaves weird in those situations
If that's alot of effort try fully uninstalling your display drivers through DDU, then installing them again

Reaction score
Considering you swapped a bunch of components over the same windows installation it might be worth it to just fully reinstall. Windows behaves weird in those situations
If that's alot of effort try fully uninstalling your display drivers through DDU, then installing them again
Think I'll try reinstalling windows fresh, gotta find somewhere to get it legally

Reaction score
-console -novid -noforcemaccel -noforcemspd -noforcemparms -freq 240 -nojoy -d3d9ex -tickrate 128
its nice but honestly unless you are running windows vista on a 4GB machine then d3d9ex is buggy as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.