Well , I guess Goodbye?..

Kay

Reaction score
Well Its been a wounderful journey here In perpheads, but It has sadly came for an end to me. I dont really have any time to play PH now along with I have lost intrest in it also , because of my school work and grades. I have tooken this 'mature' decision in my view and do the best and leave the community and focus on school with is the most important thing. I have been in the community since December 11th 2015 , and I know some of you may think that isnt a lot but it has been a long and cherisable time for me. I have met amazing friends along the journey and enemys , some of you may remember me as Harry Axton , or Caine coast.... But yeah... These are the people who actually made my time the best , some at the end and some at the begining.

@DeadlyJamie - Wounderful guy , friendly and funny

@Mango - I know we are in some beef or what ever , but you still made my time so fing funny.

@XiLe. ᕙ(๏ᗜ๏)ᕗ - Only met you near the end , but you're overall a good guy!

@Puma123 - Making me rolf on the forums and ingame

@Sam - Great guy! Met him at the begining (Arnolds) really nice guy! Thanks for the good times!

@Teemo - Cringey af , but still a good guy!

@Jordan & @Chris and the rest of the of the people - Making the PLPD so enjoyable for me and others!

@Ysauzi - Made me laugh so many times and a nice guy!

@GamingPeach - Funny guy , briliant Senior Officer and thanks for letting me Test drive your P1

@SpaceShots - Absolutely a great guy! Sorry about your car too xD

@DilanTheSkrub - Funny af , remember those cringy times!

@Silent - Met you from the begining when me and you wanted the morgons and we were having a race to get it xD!

@Moon The Goon - Met you from the begining along with your brother , both good guys!

There are many more people that I could add but I would most likely be stuck here for quite a bit. But these are roughly the people that have made my time in Perpheads unforgetable ! Thanks for all the great times!

P.S. I'll still be on the server now and again , along with the forums and TeamSpeak , just not as often anymore.

Goodbye :(

Reaction score
See you next week!

(he'll be back once he's bored of playing faceit tournaments)

Last edited:

Deleted member 5193

Sad to see you go. Be sure to keep in touch with everyone here.

Reaction score
You are a great guy, I still remember the first time I met you when you were a sweater and we started talking in the prison cells.

Reaction score
As you're leaving, I'll tell you something.
Our friendship started out by you attempting to mug me- And me being extremely kind to you. That was me faking it, actually planning on backstabbing you, killing you, and taking my gun back. And, although I have shot you a few times, my mission was never actually fulfilled. I forgot what I was supposed to do and actually befriended you instead of just offing you and taking your gun.
Our whole friendship is based off a lie.