My Goodbye Post

Reaction score
Well, it seems my interest to the server has changed a lot. I played on it since November 2013 and i had a lot of banterous moments. I've seen how it changed and how people changed. I want to mention few people:

- Tanges - Cool guy + had some cool moments in belinsky ( was teaching him polish with vicmorn )
- Bolli - One word guy, Silent but fun
- Swiper - Always a fun guy to play with and realy helpful. Had some great time with him ^^
- Ben Lockwood - Called me a hacker on cs go, beside that had some banterous moments with him
- Loejseren - great time with him + we should play more cs go
- Moron - Great admun and a patient guy. Wish ya get promoted to senior
- Ben Standish - Had some banterous moments with him , and some fun on cs go. Great mod
-
Stomper - Great mod and best guy to play with ( 504 4 life )
- Manner - Remember the crescendo. You always were helpful
-
Ash - Rember you from the bottom till the rank you got. You always were a great guy
-
Daymon - Sell your volvo ( jk ) . Banterous guy. Why you killed me with a nade i gave ya
- Bajar - Great guy to play with, + we had some awesome moments

- As Dragonslayer - Realy cool guy, always being killed by standish, deranked to helper
- Alabin - Helpfull and banter guy.
- Hax - #4everenf. Helpful and silent rofl
- Robin - ahh one day sweatervest, next day enf
- Jian - Funny little mong.
- Viktor ( Pinky ) - Old budy since evo + funniest guy ever. Met me with jian
- Pepitoz - Was a cool enf + great time in the banterous orgs with viktor
- Creppis - German Turk . Guy that made me play even more on server
- Evil - Oh damn cs go and ph moments + singing in pd. He met me with D3V and bajar
- Janssoni - Had some great time with him, sadly he deleted me from friends ;_; + calling me kurwa everyday xD
- Ayjay - Great guy, got called a cunt by him. Just banter
- Shamwow - peter the prophet 4ever + peanut mobil
- 3bitzeret - Had great times in peter the prophet with him + some arma 3
- MiniShawsi - The onebang. Great time in the peter the prophet + some cs go moments
- Ethan - Ehh scrub + a cool guy, called me special and tried to steal my broken car
- D3V - Great and funny guy, Had some great time with you
- Lewis - Ahh great guy to play with. Had some fun escaping a swat van and 6 cruisers
- Aaron - Great guy since evo, had some realy cool moments with ya
- Liam - Oh well killed me cause i spelled his name wrong.
- Trande - Fun guy, making drugs with him, after he got raded he told cops i raided him rofl
- Blicky - Every min you were calling me a fag, beside that you were a friendly guy and funny guy
- Senlin - had great time playing with ya, and i was we will break more dark rp
- Jack Flagg - You propably dont remember him but he was a guy that actually helped him in perp a lot
- jackkier - Great guy, i wish we could have more time to play together
- Mikey - Oh deer the ford f100 drive by's and all those great moments
- Puma123 - Great guy always patient and friendly
- Prepper - was a good mod and a great person from 504
- Jarredinator - Great guy, havent play much cause you always get banned next day. I hope you may get a 6th chance
- Brian Husky ( YoloMuffins ) - I remember you back in belinsky where we had some banter. We shall play cs go ( you have mic rofl ? )

I think i mentioned everyone. Maybe i will come back, propably just for some banterous moments. A lot of them left - the perp is not and wont be the same without them

Goodbye.

"Dan Simos - the polish kurwa"​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bye man, even tough i dont know u that well u were probably good fun to play with. Have fun with what ur gonna do now.

Reaction score
Bye Melon, I had a great time with you, and thanks for the mention. We all know that I am "friendly" and "patient" :p

Reaction score
Melon

I am too afraid of saying bye, so gotta say cyaaa

Man you've been a great member of the community, sorry to hear your new decision, but well. Hopefully you will have fun in other games or real life, and possibly get motivated into PH again some time. :) Editing on iPod

@MELONIZEEE :3 yeah I'm still sweater with basic beetle and 1.7M cash. :)

Last edited: