Well thank you for having me.

Reaction score
Hey guys today I have hit 20 and I want to thank you all for having me. I have been on the server since August 2013 and it seems far away. I have been accepted into the community and I thank you all and I am here to stay. I have had offers for staff teams on two servers but im staying here so both are turned down.

I have met some amazing people here and you all make a brilliant community without you this would be nothing. I have met quite alot of the staff team and for how many players there are they do a epic job and ask nothing in return.

A few have complained that I have just been after a staff position but in my two years I understand now. I promise you all I will never try for enforcer until I have proved to you all that I can do it. I have been going like mad at dispatcher thinking it was the closest to being one of the enforcers since helper was removed. While I mostly help the police in my opinion it needs help and someone has to do it.

If you guys have nothing planned for me I will be making up for me not being that active as dispatcher and will be on it most of the time. PS I posted this at about 00:10 so it was technically on my birthday.

Reaction score
Honestly I know you are a great member of the community and despite not being on enough to see your role play/rule knowledge, I'm sure you would be perfect for enforcer. Keep up the good work, and Happy 20th Birthday! :)