Whaaaaaa?

Reaction score
Hi, for those who aren't aware I have decided to take a step away for the time being. I have an exciting new opportunity opened up to me outside of perp, and I have decided that with this it would be beneficial to myself if I were to take a step away from everything, and change my schedule around. With this in mind I decided that it would only be fair of me to withdraw my helper application. As well as step down from my position in Traffic Command (A temporary replacement is being selected until a more long term candidate can be found) hopefully this position is given to someone who plans on actually using the role provided, rather than just getting it and going inactive (Which I very well could have done instead of stepping down but I felt it wouldn't be fair at all.) But I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made the past few months fun! I will most certainly be on once or twice a week still for an hour or so, and won't be leaving completely. But I figured I would give some form of explanation for anyone who cares.

Reaction score
I'll miss you Bert you were a great officer to patrol with, I can still remember patrolling with you back in 2017 and receiving all those professional and informative Observation Reports. You were always very helpful and gave great advice to me when I needed it. You were also a great asset to RTU and everyone has missed you since your resignation. Best of luck to you and hopefully you'll still have enough time to hop on once in a while. Sorry for the late reply.