• Yes.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Yes for sure.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Well... yes.

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Would you like this process to be done any diffrent?

What a lot of people seem to get confused on is the getting put in the police cruises aspect of it.

Right :
1. Policeman : /me puts suspect inside of the vehicle
Suspect enters the vehicle.

2. Policeman : /me opens back door of the car
Policeman : /me puts suspect inside of the vehicle

Suspect enters the vehicle.

Both are right, but a lot of people would still stall your RP explaining you in LOOC that you need to open the door.

Reaction score
99% of the time they're just salty cuz they're getting arrested so they try to find the pettiest reason to whine at you to feel some sort of justification about themselves.

Aka this thread is pretty pointless

Reaction score
People are salty because their drugs are ready and they need to harvest it. Otherwise, their schedule doesn't work anymore.
(this isn't for everyone)

Reaction score
The way I see it, why complain and waste more of your time if it's obvious you're already going in? Just let the officer do what they want and the process will be a lot faster so less of your time to make more money/whatever people do on perp is wasted.

Reaction score
this is why you should accidently run over your suspect when they are bitching and cite the fact that you already put them inside the car as your excuse as to why you did not see them

dont do this

Reaction score
You don't have to do /me's unless the suspect is trying to flee/resisting.

Imo opening the door should be roleplayed as you being put in the car, just my opinion regards to it

Reaction score
It has already been said. The keys are meant to role play opening the door. Additional /me's are not necessary but if you want to use them, you can. It is not compulsory.