What ever happened to the laws passed by the Council?

Reaction score
Changes to 11.9 Discharging a Firearm and 12.8 Collisions were voted on and passed by the council years ago and yet have not actually been implemented.

Additionally, several law changes in the Law Reform forum have been accepted, some from years ago, and these have also not been added.

I therefore have a question: what happened to law reform on perpheads? Is it still ongoing? Is the person responsible for it inactive/resigned/left?

Reaction score
I suppose that answers my question lmao. Anyone got any idea if there are any laws planned and actually being worked on?

Reaction score
Can we get @Efan and @Tyla Jai on recreating the council? I think @Skudist would love this idea again and it would be amazing. Have one member from the staff team, atleast one member from the PD to represent them and then let the rest of the users be voted into the council

Reaction score
Can we get @Efan and @Tyla Jai on recreating the council? I think @Skudist would love this idea again and it would be amazing. Have one member from the staff team, atleast one member from the PD to represent them and then let the rest of the users be voted into the council
I think this should be discussed in a Community Meeting, the last three were (speaking my true mind here) an absolute shambles.

Sam

Reaction score
The council ended up being very bad. You had people voting for laws they did not even read. @Efan and @Tyla Jai are perfectly capable of being in charge of editing laws, seeing it's a community matter.

Reaction score
I think this should be discussed in a Community Meeting, the last three were (speaking my true mind here) an absolute shambles.
The council ended up being very bad. You had people voting for laws they did not even read. @Efan and @Tyla Jai are perfectly capable of being in charge of editing laws, seeing it's a community matter.

no pressure but tyla you have laws that you have submitted that are still awaiting implementation that would be very nice to see in-game... :troll::troll: