What games to play?

Reaction score
Since im banned on Perp, I need another to play meanwhile :)

Any good games, new, old, whatever :)

1524414810247.png

Reaction score
Stupid ban lengths for stupid mistakes, the admins have to realise that they are killing the playercount on the server for stupid mistakes that happens.

Reaction score
I started playing fortnite... it looks like a shit game, feels like a shit game, is a shit game but damn shit addictive...

Come play with me some time.

Reaction score
fortnite, siege, arma 3. these are the main games i like to rotate from if you look through my steam games and see a game that we both have hit me up ill be happy to download it and play

Reaction score
Stupid ban lengths for stupid mistakes, the admins have to realise that they are killing the playercount on the server for stupid mistakes that happens.
exactly, who the fuck is gonna rationally calculate their odds of survival with and without a hostage in a hectic shootout?

the mere thought of such is entirely superfluous, considering the many other much more prevalent factors that need to be taken into consideration.

Last edited:
Reaction score
exactly, who the fuck is gonna rationally calculate their odds of survival with and without a hostage in a hectic shootout?

the mere though of banning someone for that is entirely superfluous, considering the many other much more prevalent factors that need to be taken into consideration.
Considering you know nothing about the situation in question I suggest you stay out of it.

A single person in a 4-5 man apartment was warranted, was located and requested they come peacefully to turn themselves in for a reduced sentence.
At the time we were completely understaffed with 3 people on duty including me, and would have been annihilated in a raid.
I left their apartment the first time around and called code 4, nothing to do about it.
I warned him about a future raid if he wouldn't turn himself in, he didn't listen.

Second time around they create a 911 report telling us "We're ready" so I assumed he had reconsidered his options and picked the most sensible one.
I arrive, and guess what, after a little chatting outside their apartment, not even fully armed or anything, or at all prepared for a raid, they barge out with guns and take me hostage for, what? 25k and an escape plan that ends up with his mates being wanted and/or killed in a shootout in the end?

If you think this reason was petty then we'll just allow anyone to take anyone hostage for whatever reason and deem it justifiable because yolo perp is dying amirite?

I personally don't think a ban was necessary but I'm not a staff member and have barely any insight into what happens behind the scenes.
Not to mention that a week isn't all that long.

Reaction score
Considering you know nothing about the situation in question I suggest you stay out of it.

A single person in a 4-5 man apartment was warranted, was located and requested they come peacefully to turn themselves in for a reduced sentence.
At the time we were completely understaffed with 3 people on duty including me, and would have been annihilated in a raid.
I left their apartment the first time around and called code 4, nothing to do about it.
I warned him about a future raid if he wouldn't turn himself in, he didn't listen.

Second time around they create a 911 report telling us "We're ready" so I assumed he had reconsidered his options and picked the most sensible one.
I arrive, and guess what, after a little chatting outside their apartment, not even fully armed or anything, or at all prepared for a raid, they barge out with guns and take me hostage for, what? 25k and an escape plan that ends up with his mates being wanted and/or killed in a shootout in the end?

If you think this reason was petty then we'll just allow anyone to take anyone hostage for whatever reason and deem it justifiable because yolo perp is dying amirite?

I personally don't think a ban was necessary but I'm not a staff member and have barely any insight into what happens behind the scenes.
Not to mention that a week isn't all that long.
each scenario differs and in my eyes, the risk could be seen as justifiable considering that's one less officer to be concerned about, it basically removes their impact from the situation at hand, allowing potential relocation and escape, so even if the situation was not as hectic as I understood, it seems partially reasonable. They would have low chances of relocating otherwise without the potential of further bother from police. Not perfectly executed, potentially, but still superfluous punishment. a week is relatively long in the scale of punishments, for a rule that's considerably harder than others to get right 100% of the time.

it's impossible to seek perfection in every situation; a week ban for one slip-up that had little effect on the situation is excessive.

Reaction score
But any MMORPG is basically a time-sink. I think my WoW playtime is like 2 years /played on all my characters combined. Theres also FFXIV, which is the one im currently actively playing. But both are subscription based + the cost of the actual game itself
Sandbox games like GTA, Fallout, Elder Scrolls are also very good options

Ayjay

Reaction score
But any MMORPG is basically a time-sink. I think my WoW playtime is like 2 years /played on all my characters combined. Theres also FFXIV, which is the one im currently actively playing. But both are subscription based + the cost of the actual game itself
Sandbox games like GTA, Fallout, Elder Scrolls are also very good options

woah weird, i thought you'd play more bdsm anime games like http://store.steampowered.com/app/644560/Mirror/

Reaction score
GTA IV, V. (Sandboxy game with decent story)
Skyrim (Okay to sink some hours into if you're completely out of options)
Planetary Annihilation [Titans / Vanilla] (If you're into RTS)
Fallout 4 (I've got you covered)
CS:GO (Rush B)
Dungeon of the Endless (RTS dungeon raider esque gameplay)
War Thunder (If you're into the vehicle simulator WW1/2/Modern era mmo)
Arma 3 (One of the greatest military simulation games out there)
7 Days to Die (Minecraft, but with more brutal zombies)
Kerbal Space Program (What's a rocket?)
Just Cause 3 (Pull bridges out under trains and watch them pour out into the endless depths below)
Rocket League (Pretty sure that's dead)
Amnesia (If you wanna play a decent horror game)
Cities: Skylines (If you're interested in a sandbox puzzle solving strategy game)
Outlast (Horror)
Medieval Engineers (If you're after a physics based survival game)

All the games I could list that I would recommend.