What headset ya guys using??

Wiz

Reaction score
I am using the siberia v2, I really think that all the sounds are great and the mic is really nice. It is also one of the most comfortable headsets that out there by steelseries.

Reaction score
Razor Kraken 7.1, it's good but the mic isn't the best. I use it for about 8 hours a day.

Reactions: Wiz
Reaction score
Sound blaster rage wireless, it's shit because it's a bitch to charge and I've only had it a year, so don't get it.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Philips SHG7980/10 Gaming Headset (7.1 surround sound)

You know what, it's only 40 quid but it's the best headset I've had so far. I needed a new one, and considering I only
use the mic for PERP and teamspeak I didn't really need to go full ham. Anyway, the sound is mental. I feel like I'm in
the game sometimes, and horror games with it are pretty epic.

I'd recommend it highly for a cheap buy.
0ecd86218e.jpg

Reaction score
In all honesty, I do have issues with this headset. Like it randomly loses connection to the wireless USB that it connects to, yet it is right next to it. All In all it isn't worth it IMO, the only thing stopping me from getting a new headset is the price I paid for this headset (£90).

g930-gaming-headset-images.png

Reaction score
razer-carcharias-gallery-1.png

Razer-Carcharias Bought them over in Orlando last year when I was up there. They have brilliant sound and the mics all right. Have some problems with is since I got my new computer case.