Which games did you used to play when you were young?

Reaction score
Were you already a 'gamer' when you were young? If so which games did you play?

Heres what I played alot:
615GVMW02XL._SX342_.jpg
Played all of them till the end pmsl

Another game I also played was 'Spy Fox' and I absolutely loved it.
z045QZd.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Also played some dutch game called 'Alex op de boerderij' but it exists in english aswell
240595-alex-builds-his-farm-windows-front-cover.jpg

And when I was about 8 years old my brother introduced me to Runescape and thats what I played for about 5 years with some kids in school and my neighbours.

How about you guys?

Reaction score
i used to pull bare peng tings on habbo you have no idea mate

Reaction score
Stronghold crusader hd and i play it till now
Age of empires 2
Dawn of war crusader
Red alert 2
Lineage 2 and i play it till now
Runescape and i play it till now
Battlefield heroes untill it got shut down

Reaction score
Back in the day, there were quite a few games that I invested quite a few hours into so I’ll pop a few that I remember the most:

Sonic_unleashed_boxart.jpg

Back in 2008, I was quite a big fan of Sonic games and I had an absolute blast with this: graphics were amazing for a console game at the time, the intense high speeds that you could reach, everything felt right with this. Even to this day, I occasionally re-visit this game as it left an impact that made me wanting to keep coming back and try to beat my fastest times

The_Simpsons_Hit_and_Run_cover.png
Essentially GTA but with The Simpsons instead and surprisingly, it worked really well. Lots of memories of this gem was made on my PS2, whether it be kicking random pedestrians, completing missions to advance, it was such a great experience and it has aged very well in my opinion; still looks great when running it today

8402_front.jpg
One of the games I have the most fondest memories on the PS1 has to be this game. When I first played it, I didn’t think much of it but as time went on, I discovered as I progressed through the game how much of a structurally sound platforming game it was and one of the main games that got me interested in the platformimg/adventure genre of games.

Grand_Theft_Auto_Liberty_City_Stories_box.jpg
This game was where I got my first real experience with the GTA series. I originally got it on the PSP, which was great as I could essentially play GTA 3 on the go, which was a big plus to me. Back on topic, I believe that GTA: LCS was the game sparked my liking of the open-world type games as well as the GTA series in general; so much to do and explore in these large worlds with a variety of missions, activities, or generally messing around, I made some really fond memories from this game.

That’s a few of what games I used to play when I was younger. If I tried to list all of them, I’d probably be here for hours. But yeah. Some of my fondest memories of games I used to play are these gems.

Reaction score
Spy Fox and the chapter with the milk drama
Chicken Invaders
Mame 64 with a huge collection of old school arcade games
Mario 64
F-Zero X, mute city gives me some good nostalgia
Toy Story 2
Turok 2 I believe
Sly Cooper
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Some Naruto games on PS2 (seriously, those were fun)
CS 1.5, almost every internet cafe and internet cafe in Turkey had this when I was a kid
CS Condition Zero - Deleted Scenes
Red Alert 2
Half Life
C&C Generals Zero Hour
GBC emulator on my old fat PSP so I could play some Pokemon Emerald (IMO the best one there is)
Daxter
Vice City
+some shitty browser games like Dark Orbit if you remember those.

Hopefully all in a correct chronological order.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was introduced to sexual behaviour at a young age due to Habbo. I think at the age of around 10 I had adopted multiple children and had a stable family life with them and 6 different wives.

Deleted member 1235

There's loads more but I don't wana post games already listed, plus no spoilers because I want you to appreciate the awesome box art

conflict_desert_storm.jpg

51DJ5Y7GQQL._SY445_.jpg

220px-Companyofheroes_pcboxboxart_160w.jpg

Road_Trip_Adventure_cover_art.jpg

Reaction score
I'm not even joking, played these since before I could read. Explains why I never got anywhere in the games.

legoislandcover.jpg

220px-Lego_island_2.jpg

Reaction score
GTA Vice City
GTA IV
GTA San Andreas
C&C
C&C Tiberian Sun
C&C Renegade
C&C 3 Tiberium Wars
C&C 4 Tiberian Twilight
C&C Red Alert
C&C Red Alert 2
C&C Red Alert 3
C&C Generals
C&C Generals Zero Hour
(I fucking loved C&C and GTA at the time, couldn't stop, wouldn't stop)

Garry's Mod (i played the shit outta this, got like 2k hours right off the bat)
HL2 & Episodes
Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Super Mario 64
Bomberman 64
Super Smash Bros 64
On the original Nintendo 64 as well. (played the shit outta all of these games)
I also had a gamecube, not sure where either of these went, but they're definitely still here with me, just have to dig them up again)
0faae4959f.jpg