What's the most creative raid you've been involved in? (Raider or Defender)

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Most people probably don't know me as I'm pretty new (should probably post an introduction at some point haha). I thought it would be fun to see what people's most creative raid experience was, either on the side of the raider or the defender. I've not played very long but I already have an interesting story and look forward to hearing about other players experiences.

I'll start things off. Within my first day or two on the server I was basing in one of the hicktown trailers trying to make a start by growing some of that sweet green ganja. I had my plants setup in the back room of the trailer for maximum security in case police came knocking so they could see the main room nicely decorated with a work bench and a sofa, nothing suspicious at all going on! ANYWAY lets skip forward a bit.

I'm in my backroom tending to my beautiful crops and suddenly I hear what sounds like a bobby pin tinkering at my front door. I immediately panicked but tried to keep a cool head and readied myself for a fight, I wasn't going to let my crops go easy. I pulled out a shotgun id bought earlier that day at the bazaar, quietly moved in front of my backroom door and waited. Eventually I heard the front door open and sure enough the raider moved straight to the next door, things were getting tense. I stayed patient and waited for the raider to open the final door standing between by crops and his pockets. The door swings open, I see no one.. Suddenly the raider swings round in front of the door coming into full view with his pistol held at the ready. One shot from my shotgun.. Success, my crops are safe! For now..

Within minutes of gunning down the wannabe drug thief I hear a knock on my front door (after killing the guy I relocked the doors for safety reason!). Still nervous from the raid that had just gone down I had my shotgun out and ready. I shout through the door "Go away" at which point I hear two people outside responding, "We're medics! We can hear a man groaning inside your house, we just want to help!". At this point I wasn't sure what to think but either way my mind was made up, this guy just raided me, he ain't getting out so easily. I shout back "The guy you hear just tried to break in and rob me so I gunned him down. I'm not letting you in, he's gotta die!". This is where things take a turn. The "medics" shout back to me "Look we just want to do our jobs and help that guy out. If you don't want to let us in that's fine but we'll have to call the police as you're obstructing our duty". SHIT! I don't want cops coming round here over an injured man being held in my trailer, I have drugs growing in the back and I am NOT about to get locked up for possession of an illegal substance. "Woah woah woah hold up no need to call any police, that won't be necessary. Just back up away from the door and I'll unlock it". Obviously at this point I didn't know if they really were medics or not but the thought of police potentially knocking was enough for me to crack. They both complied and informed me they were backing up so with my shotgun in hand I unlocked the door, opened it and peaked round the corner. Rookie mistake. Upon peaking round the door one of these "medics" bolts out from behind the door and guns me down. If you haven't realised by now, they were in the the original raid and were posing as medics to gain easy entry.

After thinking I had successfully defended my home and my investment (my sweet ganja) I got bamboozled my a clever pair involved in the raid. I wasn't even angry when I died, I couldn't help but laugh as this was my first real experience being raided where I wasn't just instantly shot down and the creativity to think on the spot and pretend to be medics, even going so far as to feign a threat to call the police to get me to lower my guard and open the door was just genius. 10/10 RP experience.

Now tell me about your most creative experience when raiding or being raided! I can't wait to read the replies :)

Reaction score
If someone’s basing in office, it’s always a classic to Bobby the front door and sprint up before anyone realises you’re inside!
XD Everyone dead before they even realise they've been raided.

Reaction score
Man I don't know who has the screenshot but I think it was @Dom_ raided me and max in projex 2, to bomb us he got a van and like a couch or something and put a bomb on top of them right outside our window and were sniping us and shi, was confusing as fuck man

Reaction score
Man I don't know who has the screenshot but I think it was @Dom_ raided me and max in projex 2, to bomb us he got a van and like a couch or something and put a bomb on top of them right outside our window and were sniping us and shi, was confusing as fuck man
Oh my god that's brilliant xD They literally had you trapped inside?

Reaction score
If someone’s basing in office, it’s always a classic to Bobby the front door and sprint up before anyone realises you’re inside!
or if you have kos on them get a couple jerry cans send a molotov in the elevator and call it up

Reaction score
I believe it's no longer allowed, but it was quite spectacular to see bombs propelled by other bombs.
You'd see someone place a timed explosive outside, then place another one in front of it between the door and the explosive so when the first one blew up, the door would fly off and make the second bomb fly into the apartment before also blowing up shortly after, causing further havoc in the property.

Reaction score
I believe it's no longer allowed, but it was quite spectacular to see bombs propelled by other bombs.
You'd see someone place a timed explosive outside, then place another one in front of it between the door and the explosive so when the first one blew up, the door would fly off and make the second bomb fly into the apartment before also blowing up shortly after, causing further havoc in the property.
perp tnt cannon wut?

Reaction score
Those timed bomb cannons sound hilarious haha. Definitely glad it's not allowed anymore though ^^

Reaction score
@Slayerduck used to hide bombs in a decoy base and just blow it up when people broke in, killing all or most of them. Funny stuff, there was a video somewhere.

Reaction score
Next time what you can do in that situation is send a 4 digit code to 911 on your phone and ask them to repeat the code to see if they’re actually government officials!!

Reaction score
Next time what you can do in that situation is send a 4 digit code to 911 on your phone and ask them to repeat the code to see if they’re actually government officials!!
Fell for this in my early days.. " call this number or the hostage dies" proceeds to call: 'boom'

Reaction score
It's not allowed anymore, but you could Bobby office front door sneak up the stairs and drop your gun through the metal detectors, caught olsen lackin like that once

Reaction score
Yesterday I went to a Subs house with a friend, we made a plan; lockpick the backdoor, get back in the car, and wait for them to come down and investigate or not. Turns out two of the occupants ran downstairs with guns on their backs, looking around. I was a SECOND away from being caught. So, step 2: distract the occupants as I sneak in the back. My friend went to their front door, created a commotion asking if they wanted to buy his shit, I was in the car in the back of the Subs houses watching as they ran downstairs to the front door, I snuck in, closed the door behind me, and ran up. Rookie mistake; I opened a door creating a lot of noise causing my death.

We were there not to really raid or kill, the reason I died was that I had a bottle on me as a " weapon ". We wanted to see how long we could stay in there without being caught.