• Porsche Carrera GT

• Ferrari La Ferrari

• McLaren F1

• Bugatti Veyron 16.4

• Bugatti Veyron SS

• Mazda Furai

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Some of you know as me Thomas Kazuma, Thomas Elguzman, or Thomas Heisenburg. Welcome to my post! I have an absolute boat load of money. I'm creating this post to figure out what the next car I should get is and this time, I'm looking at some real cars. I've seen many cars operate and honestly, I just don't know which to get. So please, help me decide what my next car(s) is/are going to be. These are going to be my choices (descending in increasing price):
Max price: full price with max tier upgrade
Tesla Model S (not premium only): 4 seats, 98kg + 4 trunk slots, 110 top speed (max upgrade), tier 1: $25,600, full wreck: $64,000, max price: $5,232,000 at 1% tax.
Audi R8 Plus (premium only): 2 seats, 30kg + 2 trunk slots, 139 top speed (max upgrade), tier 1: $27,600, full wreck: $69,000, max price: $5,484,500 at 1% tax.
Lamborghini Reventon Roadster (premium only): 2 seats, 10kg + 1 trunk slot, 140 top speed (max upgrade), tier 1: $27,600, full wreck: $69,000, max price: $5,484,500 at 1% tax.
Mercedes McLaren SLR (premium only): 2 seats, 30kg + 2 trunk slots, 141 top speed (max upgrade), tier 1: $28,000, full wreck: $70,000, max price: $5,535,000 at 1% tax.
Porsche Carrera GT (premium only): 2 seats, 50kg + 3 trunk slots, 142 top speed (max upgrade), tier 1: $28,400, full wreck: $71,000, max price: $5,585,498 at 1% tax.
Ferrari La Ferrari (premium only): 2 seats, 15kg + 1 trunk slot, 144 top seed (max upgrade), tier 1: $30,400, full wreck: $76,000, max price: $5,838,000 at 1% tax.
McLaren F1 (premium only): 3 seats, 50kg + 3 trunk slots, 147 top speed (max upgrade), tier 1: $31,200, full wreck: $78,000, max price: $5,939,000 at 1% tax.
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (premium only): 2 seats, 7kg + 3 trunk slots, 149 top speed (max upgrade), tier 1: $32,000, full wreck: $80,000, max price: $6,040,000 at 1% tax.
Bugatti Veyron SS (premium only): 2 seats, 5kg + 3 slots, 155 top speed (max upgrade), tier 1: $34,400, full wreck: $86,000, max price: $6,343,000 at 1% tax.
Mazda Furai (premium only): 2 seats, 15kg + 2 slots, 160 top speed (max upgrade), tier 1: $160,000, full wreck: $400,000, max price: $22,200,000 at 1% tax, cannot be stolen.

You can make 2 choices since I can afford it. If you feel like there's a car out there that's not on this list, please list it as a recommendation and I'll consider it.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my post! I appreciate it!

It depends what you have already? Tesla is by far the best raid car that’s why everyone has one, reventon roadster is awful, so are the Bugattis, carrera tries to kill you when you go above 60, the Mercedes SLS is always a good shout, r8 is a reliable one, I think Tesla + 1/2 super cars is all you need

It depends what you have already? Tesla is by far the best raid car that’s why everyone has one, reventon roadster is awful, so are the Bugattis, carrera tries to kill you when you go above 60, the Mercedes SLS is always a good shout, r8 is a reliable one, I think Tesla + 1/2 super cars is all you need
This is spot on

Once you’ve done this spunk your money on random obscure cars that you don’t see much so you can be quirky

Avoid the Reventon and Enzo, and maybe a few other old handling model cars as they stick to walls and when you steer away from the wall you go flying into the oncoming lane ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ This doesn't really happen with newer handling model cars like the SLR, R8 Plus, R8 Spyder, LaFerrari and F430.

Tesla is the best car in my opinion, especially once you’ve upgraded it. It’s really a good raid wagon so a hundred percent would get that if i was you.
JRW’s post on here is great, take his advice in my opinion.

No hate on the Tesla, it is my next car to get, however when I was deciding I kept getting recommended the Mercedes McLaren SLR. It is fast, handles like a dream relatively cheap for a tier 1 and even at stock is more then enough to evade police and have fun. The only downsides I have encountered with it would be its small trunk size and limit of being a 2 seater car.+the front end is like a scoop allowing you to either jump over cars or just slide right under (don’t do this it is a violation of 3.4 and you should only become aware of this via pure accidents)

Really it depends what your intentions are for your new car
utility: Tesla s
Speed: Mazda furia (20mil waste, even tier 1 will make you want to kill yourself)
Handling: MM SLR
Other speed: Bugatti SS
Fun wildcard: fully upgraded Land Rover :D

Ps McLaren f1 handles like shit, just decide what purpose you’re buying the car for and go through process of elimination just don’t waste money on 20mil Mazda

I’m super bias to SLR, it’s perfect!

This is spot on

Once you’ve done this spunk your money on random obscure cars that you don’t see much so you can be quirky
Full Gold mini was my personal choice for a huge waste of money, i love my DB5 too, but agreed, forgot to mention the F430/Mercialago SV both drift and handle very very well but neither of mine are upgraded so cannot comment on that, no ones mentioned the Noble either? not a T1 however one of the best cars I ever owned even on a single upgrade.

If you want peak car performance for your money after do not get a Tesla Model S. The niche of the model S is solely its "infinite" Fuel and basically serves as a luxury peoplecarrier. The masarati Ghibli S Outperforms it stock in most regards except trunk space and double upgrade top speed. If you already have another supercar then you could consider the Tesla Model S a worthwhile investment. The issue is with the tesla is its incomparible with any other car in its price range due to how different it is to the cars within its price bracket.

Furai is absolutely nothing more than a flex car, In actuality the Furai only performs slightly better than the Veyrons. The burden of wrecking your Furai is an 180k repair cost, or $400k if you're T2'd. I'd rather not.

F430 is an amazing car which I have 0 issues with. It outperforms the Lamborghini LP670 in all regards except top speed.

Before reading these comments, I was mostly just focusing on top speed. Now that I've read these comments, I suppose handling is also a really good thing to focus on as well. Give me your top handling cars that can still go above 100-110mph. I still want speed over anything.

Before reading these comments, I was mostly just focusing on top speed. Now that I've read these comments, I suppose handling is also a really good thing to focus on as well. Give me your top handling cars that can still go above 100-110mph. I still want speed over anything.
Audi R8 best handling super car imo

Shelby 1000 is a beast.

The Tesla is just really slow. Being a raid car, I don't think it would be able to adequately speed away from the police especially RTU and the Mercedes.

The Tesla is just really slow. Being a raid car, I don't think it would be able to adequately speed away from the police especially RTU and the Mercedes.
what part of 110 mph is slow, tesla is my main car and i can almost always get out of a police chase

Back