What's Your Fav Vehicle?

Reaction score
buggatttii.png
Personally, I like my car the best! I just bought it last night :D. How about you guys?

Reaction score
Got me a pretty similar car to that one just today, but definitely going to have to change the awful lime green color that the dealership sold it to me with

SiM9bIN.jpeg

Reaction score
Got me a pretty similar car to that one just today, but definitely going to have to change the awful lime green color that the dealership sold it to me with

SiM9bIN.jpeg
I personally like the color but if you dont like the color, maybe you should buy one yourself instead of stealing it :D

Reaction score
I hate Bugatti Veyron SS’s solely and entirely because of the players who owned them (and the carbon fibre body is ugly as shit to me, looks like a PS3 that came with a need for speed bundle or something).

Favourite PERP Cars for me are:
- RX7 (with the gold wheel body kit ofc)
- Shelby 1000
- Pagani Zonda
- Volvo 850R (because of the rusty body kit)
- Ford Raptor
- Dodge challenger 2015 and 1970
- Both range rovers.
- Land rover defender
- Hummer H1

Reaction score
Got me a pretty similar car to that one just today, but definitely going to have to change the awful lime green color that the dealership sold it

SiM9bIN.jpeg
lol you and your little fucking Slytherins gremlins