Server Suggestion When you are at a high enough repair level

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: When you are at a high enough repair level
Suggestion Description: When you are at a level for example 80 or higher you shouldn't need to have a Roadcrew come and look at your vehicle

Why should this be added?:
When since it's realistic that not Everybody needs a mechanic looking at their vehicle some people can fix their own vehicles and maybe when you are a high enough level you shouldn't need to get a roadcrew worker. Since your character already has the experience it requires.

What negatives could this have?:
- When everyone gets to a high level the current update will be useless.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cooldown should be reduced based on the level tbh, it’s understandable that the change was to bring more of an incentive to utilise roadcrew to come over but there are occasions where they don’t even turn up to fully repair your vehicle.

Reaction score
As you said yourself when everyone gets a high level the update that fixed the overpowered wrenches will be obsolete. Let’s be real achieving a high repair level isn’t hard at all. This will just cause the same initial issue thay RC has barely anything to do and is just boring.

Reaction score
I havent seen the new cooldown but if its something like 30 Seconds then I see that it should be lowered, maybe 10 seconds once you are a high enough level. Still, it shouldn't completely get rid of the thing we wanted to remove which was people repairing their cars to 100 percent without the need for roadcrew.

If there is no roadcrew on service maybe also lower the costs of the engine fix NPC or scale it with engine damage so we don't completely suffer.

Kay

Reaction score
Icl I really hate the new repair system where you have to wait 5 seconds per wrench. Personally the higher the level the lower the cooldown.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
As you said yourself when everyone gets a high level the update that fixed the overpowered wrenches will be obsolete. Let’s be real achieving a high repair level isn’t hard at all. This will just cause the same initial issue thay RC has barely anything to do and is just boring.
Yes but you've got to think how this current update ruins all lot of scenarios with vehicles especially with police. If someone has enough experience in the game of having a good repair level I think they shouldn't be restricted to the point where you can't even fully repair your own vehicle it doesn't mean sense and isn't realistic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes but you've got to think how this current update ruins all lot of scenarios with vehicles especially with police. If someone has enough experience in the game of having a good repair level I think they shouldn't be restricted to the point where you can't even fully repair your own vehicle it doesn't mean sense and isn't realistic.
Cant call realism into question when we have to use multiple wrenches to fix a car rather than a single wrench, let alone actually being able to repair crash and bullet damage using a wrench to begin with.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Cant call realism into question when we have to use multiple wrenches to fix a car rather than a single wrench, let alone actually being able to repair crash and bullet damage using a wrench to begin with.
That doesn't sound like a me problem, that's how the developers released it. But we can take as far as realism to the fact as someone can repair their own vehicle when they surely have the experience for it.

Reaction score
I havent seen the new cooldown but if its something like 30 Seconds then I see that it should be lowered
The cool down is five seconds between wrenches regardless of repair level I believe.

It is rather tedious, however I am accepting of the small inconvenience as it gives RC more of a purpose. I do however believe upon reaching a certain level it should drop to around 3 seconds, but not removing it completely.

To be honest though the fact you can repair a car with 5 wrenches when it's on the verge of having an obituary in the daily mail, is a bit ridiculous. So as a whole any length of cooldown isn't really an issue.

Reaction score
Seems like an ineresting concept, though i feel like it would contradict why it was changed in the first place.