When you hit and scrape your 250$ rim...

Reaction score
Look at that fucking beauty, and now she is ruined because a woman on the road drove to close to my side.

Reaction score
vastly improved

HcW1O8B.jpg

Reaction score
I bought a kit with new rims and tires for the summer. And those cost me more than the car itself lol. Also installed a subwoofer and bought new speakers. So in total thats about 2300$. Im planning to use that car later on as a driftingcar and "play car". Because i will buy a "fresh" car. But for now it's my main car.

Reaction score
atleast you're not like my dad where he forgot to pull the handbrake or even leave it on 1st gear on our driveway, literally rolled down the road and scraped past a house lmao
beb4795287.jpg

Reaction score
atleast you're not like my dad where he forgot to pull the handbrake or even leave it on 1st gear on our driveway, literally rolled down the road and scraped past a house lmao
beb4795287.jpg
Ouch. Well, i met a woman on the road and the cars were parked at her side, and she kinda drove in without looking properly, so i was forced to reverse a little bit and i was kinda stressing to the gym, so i was not careful and backed straight into the street edge,