When you're listening to the radio and your favorite song is playing pt.2

Reaction score
@ICEKILLER_99 I might be a "dumb Isreali" but I'm still double your IQ "ICEKILLER_99."

Also I don't give a fuck; you spent x2 more time than I have in 5 years, yet I'm still better than you :thinking:

Reaction score
Because I want to share my favorite artist's music as much as possible and if that means being ridiculed then so be it, I'm used to it anyways

Reaction score
Then why don’t you just spam a link to a YouTube video? No point as @Rhys :) said “trying to meme yourself”

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@ray dk why you'd even spend time on a forum for a server your permenantly banned for. Still in denial about cheating and think overwatch is wrong lmao gtfo

Reaction score
@Daigestive I'm not, get off my dick :)

@Wiki It's slander because no one has demo of me cheating (and I weren't either way rofl many can vouch as I showed them shadowplay clips), I already explained everything to staff and I rather stay banned.

@ICEKILLER_99 Stop being immature.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Still waiting for Ermak to grow up

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@ray why you here? Lmao.
Can't even get shokron to cheat to carry in raids anymore. Go back to playing fortnite or milk some goats buddy.

Reaction score
@Daigestive I said I rather stay banned lol, retard. If anything, I carried @Shokron and @Moon in raids (most of the times). Get off my dick :)

@Wiki You obviously don't know what you're talking about, I'm banned for 1.4.