Self Radio app (own playlist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/self-radio-app-own-playlist.22747/

Main Idea: A app that you can listen to own music on and add new tracks everywhere at any time.

Full description of the idea:
A app that is working simular to spotify where you can add your own music and play it after you mood. with the option for shuffle, but you can also play a special song at a special event.. Have you ever joined a bat event i thought god this is so loud with all people screaming and making sound then just plug in your earphones that you can buy for 100$ at you nearest electroshop.

Why should it be added?: It will make people happy and it would bring some joy to people who are just sitting hours straight and growing or is mugging , raiding. But i would also just be relaxing sitting in your car plugging them in and just enjoy the calmness

Pros:
- People can enjoy the music they love taken from sporify,youtube
-It can spread som joy Among the people of Perp
-if you are listening to something offending like hitler speech or neu natzis march song. noone else can hear it.

Cons:
-People might listen on to high volum which can lead to eardamage
-People might be hit by cars if they don't hear the horn
-people breaking the law when they are not moving for 911 personnel

*Other additions: No nothing more then i think A lot of people would enjoy it and just spread the gleefulness.

9382cf4caa099573b8cb9a6798d18c7752ad1c5d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.