Where do YOU base? (Hideouts)

Where Do You Base Hideouts Just a quick poll on where you all base! Ive shortend the places down so

• Puffer Mart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McHuges

• Hicktown Trailers

• Hicktown (Cottages)

• Church

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Where Do You Base
Hideouts
Just a quick poll on where you all base! Ive shortend the places down so there isnt for example; Regal Slums Projex. It will just be An apartment. Now you have a chance to post down below what apartment/number and why! I decided to do this poll because i am really interested in where you guys hide out. Its not very sencible to tell everyone where you base but. Noones forcing you to post! I have also allowed multiple choice because ALOT of people dont just stick to one base.

VOTE AWAY!

Reaction score
Well, my kind sir. That would be against the rules. :3 so that is why i didnt put it! -Whips out notepad of all the rules copied out like omg -_- - 3.23 and 4.1 if you are an officer allowing people to do this. Sorry dude!

Ayjay

Reaction score
-TzBlitz-;n31197 said:
Well, my kind sir. That would be against the rules. :3 so that is why i didnt put it! -Whips out notepad of all the rules copied out like omg -_- - 3.23 and 4.1 if you are an officer allowing people to do this. Sorry dude!

3.23 - You do not have to jump or crouch to get to the police restrooms or to grow in there.
4.1 - I'm pretty sure he's not in a government job while he grows drugs. Derp.

Reaction score
AyJay said:
-TzBlitz-;n31197 said:

3.23 - You do not have to jump or crouch to get to the police restrooms or to grow in there.
3.23 Growing realisticlty......
4.1 IF YOUR AN OFFICER ALLOWING PEOPLE TO DO THIS. READ.

Trande

AyJay said:
-TzBlitz-;n31197 said:

why so maaaaad

Ayjay

Reaction score
AyJay said:
-TzBlitz-;n31197 said:

3.23 Growing Areas - Placing drugs in a place which is not accessible without jumping or crouching is not allowed.
4.1 - Why would any officer allow anyone to do that.. derp.

Reaction score
Ser Grimwood said:
I remember a massive mushroom farm behind the hospital in evocity, that was totally not me...
Haha i used is aswell best place for shroomies.

Reaction score
Ser Grimwood said:
I remember a massive mushroom farm behind the hospital in evocity, that was totally not me...
There isn't even that much soil there :3. Imagine turning the whole country side into a shroom farm

Status
Not open for further replies.