Where even is Paralake?

Reaction score
I know that this has been discussed a lot, but where exactly is Paralake? Which citites are surrounding it? What country even is it in? I really want to know.
Recently I was looking through the "Law Reform" section to see if there were any suggested laws that made automatic firearms illegal, and I found that @Skudist had made one called "6.0 Firearm Laws", saying that "The use, possession and sale of firearms with smaller than 9mm and bigger than 10mm ammunition or buckshot use and/or with the ability to shoot the firearm automatically is not in permitted. The use and possession of suppressors is also not permitted."
Even though I want this to be a thing, that isn't the reason I made the thread. It's mainly the answer Chrissy gave, saying
Vpm2b4.jpg

Now, where exactly is Paralake? Which counties and cities are neighbouring it? I don't know, and I don't think a lot of people know. Is he talking about other RP maps or something? I'm not sure, but it'd be appreciated if I could have an answer to these questions.
So basically:
Where is Paralake?
What Counties/Cities are neighbouring it?
Also, I'd like to know, is there some sort of map or something showing where it is? I just think that'd be cool.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
1.Paralake is a fictional city

2. Probably neighboured by other fictional cities like Springfield, Stoolbend or even Quahog.

a8d500a153.jpg

Reaction score
It had been said that Paralake is set in a fictional world, not related to any country or state. However, if it were to be set in a real life location, it would most likely be Texas, as the terrain, laws and alike fit the best to be put there, if anywhere at all. This does not mean that you should suggest gun laws and related subjects to better fit Texas' system as the main reason, as the goal is not to simulate it. It is only similiar.

It also does not mean Paralake is actually set in Texas.

No sources to cite, this is only what I know of the subject from earlier discussions, where I believe an owner was included on at least one occurence.

Reaction score
b29a1eb440.JPG

According to my extensive research, Paralake's use of the 10 codes are the same which are used in Walnut Creek, California. Therefore, Paralake City may be near Calafornia, relating to @CodezBlack and his post about the location.

Reaction score
To me Paralake is just a made up city and no one really knows where it is located or what it is near. But who cares as it is still an awesome map and we should just appreciate how it is!

Reaction score
Seing that there's people flying around, orbs everywhere and people dissappearing on open streets, I'd say we're about Roswell.

Or to go in to conspiracy theories. We're aliens on another planet. That would also explain our limited movement options :O #Exposed

Paralake is in a fictive place and is not placed in any country. Don't kill me.