Concealed Carry firearms

Reaction score
@Freedor Whilst no actual laws directly claim this is a crime, shooting someone in Paralake is a crime unless you're defending yourself, others, or your property from immediate danger. But the rules state you cannot shoot people for other people unless you have a direct, material or moral benefit from doing it. During shootouts police have the legal green light to shoot anyone shooting or holding a gun, so by rules, there is almost no real scenario where you can assist cops by shooting people unless you were a direct victim to the crime they are shooting cops to evade arrest for.

People who randomly decide to shoot criminals to aid cops are most likely just rimming cops and should face hostility from both criminals and police so they feel discouraged from doing dumb shit like this again.

Allowing a concealed firearms permit, however, will allow people to legally cut about with a gun in there pocket for the purpose of acting upon 2.1 and 2.2 if necessary, and having the license might give certain people a sense of vigilance not deemed welcome rules wise. This has been the case on almost every roleplay server I've ever played on every game where roleplay is a thing that has a "Gun license" function and its been a huge fucking pain on other servers having retards equipping DarkRP Armour and rushing me during bank robberies and hostage sits and overall I feel as though this behaviour would bring itself to PERPheads should this be implemented and the general idea of this happening in our community genuinely gives me a headache trying to imagine.

Reaction score
@Saint Wylde I've seen what you're talking about, it is a pain in the ass, but I think a server such as PH can handle it. The rules and laws are explicitly written to avoid these issues. The only thing I can think of happening is new people who join the server, who don't read the rules, to do these things and get in trouble. For the more seasoned players, this might not be an issue. but there are always outliers. Saying to not add a feature because it's wrecked other servers is stupid, because PH has some as well, such as allowing the physgun, and because of the climate, there have been very little issues with it.

Reaction score
Or it could be like the United States and make it so when you are 21 (or a set amount of playtime in the server), you can take a class and get a concealed carry permit. The class aspect of this could be assigned to a set group of individuals at intervals throughout the day in which it is a good paying government job in PERP.

Reaction score
That would be fairly realistic too. There are criminals that don't buy the permits in the U.S. like in chicago. There are also the good citizens that only use guns when they need defense.

Reaction score
Well since they have a license, PLPD should be able to see if they have a gun maybe idk, it seems more realistic this way.

Reaction score
It's pretty hard for cops to prove you have a concealed weapon on you without searching you, which they have to have a reason for. I never have problems carrying concealed firearms without the Police noticing and don't really think this is needed

Reaction score
@Freedor 9/10 times if they actually did something wrong they get punished, so that's Bullshit what you say. They don't get demoted often unless really fucked up, but Infractions.

Reaction score
I think it makes no sense to add something like this to PERPHEADS that the server is divided into two parts. Crime and public factions such as police depletion and the like. However, the developers would have to add a lot of things to the server so that CCW would have some sense on the server. However, it would be interesting to live a standard civilian who would meet the standard tasks of a city resident.

Reaction score
The cost and hassle of getting a permit FAR outweigh the benefit of having one. own license > go growing > get raided > lose it
Raiders only lost guns. You lost a gun and a useless license.

This is a game; nobody cares about losing 10 minutes of your time. most people go AFK, take a shit or get something to eat.
Because nobody cares, everyone also carries a gun. I have never confiscated a weapon if it was used in self defense. Criminals dont give a single fuck about the permit(Oh, but SNEAKKYYY!! THEY CAN CARRY GUNS LEGALLY SOO NO RISK OF THEM GETTING CONFISCATED INNIT?) No, stupidhead. This entire gamemode revolves around crime. The economy runs on weed, coke and guns. Scarface valhallah. The second someone gets nicked for a raid/murder(which again, everyone does here). Besides, cops cannot just randomly search you; so no point too.

The first major reason why concealed carried firearms are a necessity are because of the rampant crime. Everywhere you go, you're unsafe, whether it be mugged near the parking garage to being gunned down in a massive shootout in front of the PD, you have no way of protecting yourself. There is a dilemma each player faces, go to jail or go to the morgue, and unfortunately due to the laws and policies of the PLPD, most people end up without a gun, in jail, and with a 5k ticket ($$$ might be wrong).
Fuck dude people are being murdered left and right. lets give these murderers a permit to carry the gun around. Oh fuck, they already do!
T

he second reason is because most people already carry firearms on them, including me.

The last reason I want to state is that removing firearms used legally hurts the in game economy. Currently, when you are caught with a firearm, your weapon gets removed, you go to jail, and pay a hefty fine. With the current system, that money (from what I can tell) doesn't go anywhere, so by citing and removing the firearm from the person, you are actively hurting the city. But while people are selling their firearms, money is transferred and is eventually reintroduced into the economy, either by buying from another player, or to taxes which go to the city funds. One last thing I want to point out is firearms are still legal to sell, but not to be utilized in the way they'd be most useful, which means most firearms stay in storage not helping anybody or anything.

Situation without a permit:
People buy guns -> Loose them while raiding/defending - > Crims take it and at the end of the food chain a cop always does - > buy new gun

situation with a permit:
nobody cares about the permit - > people buy guns -> Loose them while raiding/defending - > Crims take it and at the end of the food chain a cop always does - > buy new gun

In conclusion, being able to conceal carry firearms, helps the city, rather than just an individual. Paralake has a rampant crime outbreak that even being outside the police department doesn't mean you're safe. Being able to carry firearms on your person would also remove the need to waste time charging the person, cite the person, and removing the firearm, all which actively hurt the city. Thank you for taking your time to read this, and if I get enough support I will make a shorter list and introduce a law form.
you sound like a fucking politician who THINKS he is solving the problem, but he himself created the problem.

Reaction score
Sneaky extended my point on this subject. It does not make sense if you have this license or not, people will still have a benefit and use the weapon outside their property illegaly. As mentioned by the whole GameMode is supported by crimes, as well as economics. There is no point in going to work on weapon license system.

Creating a weapon discount for license holders also has no reason for existence. There would be a destruction of economics, that licensed users would sell weapons cheaper to their friends who deal with the criminal underworld, gaining both as regular customers and a massive amount of cash.