*suggestion* Right to conceal carry a firearm.

Reaction score
What law do you wish to Edit/Add: Right to carry a concealed firearm (limited to semi-automatic and calibre must not exceed 10mm)

Your version of the law:

Citizens of Paralake are entitled to carry a concealed semi-automatic handgun which calibre must not exceed beyond 10mm (Glock 20). Anything beyond the maximum calibre size is considered to be illegal unless transporting the firearm to any location. If the firearm is drawn for offensive purposes (i.e mugging, raiding, assaulting, murder, etc.) it would be considered against the law, citizen would be subject to arrest, fine, or confiscation of the firearm.

1. Citizens are obliged to, if asked or stopped by an LEO, declare that they are carrying a weapon within the caliber requirements.
You must drop your firearm if you have used it against someone legally as soon as officers arrive on scene.

The following firearms are allowed to be concealed carried.
(Smallest Calibre to Large)
Berreta M9FS - 9mm Luger
Berreta M9FS-SD - 9mm Luger
Colt M1911a1 - 45acp.
Glock 20 - 10mm

The following firearms are prohibited to be concealed;
OTs-33 "Pernach" - 9x18mm Makarov - Automatic firearm.
MP5a4 - 9mm Luger - Automatic Firearm.
Ingram MAC-11 - .380 ACP - automatic firearm.
IMI Desert Eagle XIX - 50. action express - exceeds calibre limit.

Legitimate reasons for drawing your firearm;
Self-Defence within a public area.
Discharging rounds in a certified and legal area. For example: the farm's shooting range, within the forest, etc.
Self-Defence within your own property.

Why do you believe this law should be Added/Edited: (Be extensive and descriptive)
Simply because Paralake is believed to be in Texas. In Texas and many other states of America, you are allowed to conceal carry.

Reaction score
Due to the amount of less experienced role-players on PERP, I think that this could cause a mass amount of players breaking 3.4 when under gunpoint threat from police officers. As I'm sure you know, trying to handle many police situations can be stressful, yet having to deal with firearms could make this even harder as it takes time to check if withheld guns are within the law's requirements. Although this would add to the realism of Paralake having looser gun laws, I don't think that such a law should be implemented right now.

Deleted member 4084

You should receive just a ticket for 5.2 -
Self-Defence within your own property.
Self-Defence within a public area.
I mean if your really poor, this might help not getting a ticket.
Discharging rounds in a certified and legal area. For example: the farm's shooting range, within the forest, etc.
- I agree with that one. However it could be a problem, as they could use that as an excuse for murdering me ( *cough cough* @MoronPipllyd *cough cough* )

Deleted member 4084

I agree with this, though as far as I am aware you are allowed to carry a pistol, provided it is not carried openly
Law 6.2 states "the firearm must at all times be kept within a storage container, like the trunk of your vehicle. Unless a firearm is being transported to a method of storage nearby in a timely manner it may not be concealed/carried as part of clothing, eg: holsters, or within pockets, etc, when in a Public Area."

Note to everyone: You might as-well buy a Storage Chest, Making your weapon avaliable to transport at any-time. Just another note: The storage chest weighs 100 Kilograms. And will not change no matter what you put in it ( It does have a certain amount you can put in it )

Reaction score
Denied, the current laws already prescribe for a firearm to be nearby you most of the times. In addition to this the limited circumstances in which a firearm could be used legally are not sufficient enough to warrant legislation permitting the carrying of a firearm at all times.