Which famous people have you met

Reaction score
Some locals that are known for around my city including a nice disabled man that has done a lot of movement to make our city more barrier free, had to drive to him as the people at the Doc for some reason couldn't mobilise him lol

A big german Youtuber in Gamescom last year, you can find me in a video but I will not link : )

Spoon and UnerHaxorNova in our old Garry's Mod community - Spoon registered on the forums actually and I had a nice talk with him on the shoutbox about his cats

Delfy, the cancer of TF2, exploiting a bug on PassTime where you could put the ball in unreachable spots.

Probably some others but I can't seem to remember.

Deleted member 6228

I used to play Minecraft with Deadmau5, he played on my server and we did shit together, I was really young and didn't realize it was him until much later

Deleted member 1235

I've actually met Quite a few people.

Politicians:
Former Prime minister David Cameron
Ex Labour leader Ed Milliband
Former deputy Prime minister Nick Clegg
EX Green party leader Natalie Bennet
MEP Nigel Farage
*Edit*
Also Tommy Robinson
And Jacob Reece mogg

Plus some MPs which are kind of well known but only if you follow politics such as Gavin Shuker (now in the new change UK party) and Kevin Hopkins (got accused of touching up a girl, was a real nice man tho).

TV people:
Louis Theroux (obviously as I was in his documentary)
Warrick Davis (saw him at a club event in London)
Faisal Islam (Sky News presenter and reporter)
Levi roots (guy who made the Jamaican food and drink)
Jimmy Carr
That Canadian women who used to always be in Mock the Week, I forget her name though.

Footballers:
Shaun Wright Phillips
Kevin Foley
And some others who's names I forgot. My dad used to be their personal chauffers so I got to see them sometimes as a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1235

Tbh some MPs are pretty well known, even if they're just MPs

Deleted member 6228

if you're somewhat involved in politics you'll almost always see your areas mp somewhere

JRW

Reaction score
Walked past dr Christian in London once, uno the one who tells you if you’re tits are upside down or summin, and met Danny Ings cause he went to my secondary school now and then to check back in with teachers, was about 10ft away from Simon cowell once too if that counts

Reaction score
Saw Warwick Davis at Lego land in Windsor once, he was with his family so I decided not to go up and say hi but seeing him spending time with his family was fucking wholesome. He went on that car driving track ride thing whilst we were on it and he was being funny as fuck.

Met Frank Bruno at this schools thing too once.

Seen Boris Johnson cycling in London.

Reaction score
you sure it just wasn't one of those lego characters you saw not Warwick Davies.

I'm too funny.