Met a famous Twitch streamer

Reaction score
A few months ago when I was working, I saw a guy walking around holding his phone like he was streaming or something. Which I find a bit strange at a pub. Anyways when I was walking around, he started to talk to me, and he introduced me to the stream.

Turns out afterward when a friend of mine sent me his Twitch channel, that I was in his stream:laughcry:

It feels so weird to see me like that, with almost no beard. But anyways, that's me when I met Archie:)

Reaction score
... who?

What's the appeal behind doing streams in public anyway? It just looks unconformable and awkward, and a bit obnoxious...

Reaction score
  • Staff
... who?

What's the appeal behind doing streams in public anyway? It just looks unconformable and awkward, and a bit obnoxious...

Yeah I agree with you. It looked a bit stupid to see him in the middle of the dance floor holding his phone all the time. But I guess people like it, he had around 400 viewers at that time...

Reaction score
Its no different to reality TV in terms of entertainment value I guess, except these streams are real people, unfortunately unlike the sizeable portion of reality television programmes currently on air.