Who strikes fear into you and why?

Reaction score
I felt genuine fear upon seeing this message @Tyla Jai
ef9e00796a4c1c612239b6b5b1022464.png
I fear you for this name alone.

Reaction score
When I was a new player and way earlier in the current year I was way way worse at everything and didn't have the connections as well as the capabilities I have now. I was scared of going up against mainly players who were TFU off duty or on duty and veterans in general:

Bojing Mohammed
ASDA (as a whole)
Aquaa
Steven Ficklestein
Peter Wolf
Ben Niko

Back then when they were my opponents I would sometimes win sometimes lose but almost never would I make it out alive which for the time being made me slowly lose hope until I began gaining capabilities.

Also it felt like every day I was on I was mugged by Ben Niko

Last edited:
Reaction score
Olsen Banden in 2016 or before. I didn't even know what a base was back then, that's how dangerous these guys were. They were actual terrorists.

Reaction score
Olsen Banden in 2016 or before. I didn't even know what a base was back then, that's how dangerous these guys were. They were actual terrorists.
there was literally nothing scary about us in 2016, we were just a bunch of idiots holed up inside the old farm with a fake dane called pear growing for others

here is us being in regals however, a very rare sight
9eYkC8X.jpeg

Reaction score
When I was a new player and way earlier in the current year I was way way worse at everything and didn't have the connections as well as the capabilities I have now. I was scared of going up against mainly players who were TFU off duty or on duty and veterans in general:

Bojing Mohammed
ASDA (as a whole)
Aquaa
Steven Ficklestein
Peter Wolf
Ben Niko

Back then when they were my opponents I would sometimes win sometimes lose but almost never would I make it out alive which for the time being made me slowly lose hope until I began gaining capabilities.

Also it felt like every day I was on I was mugged by Ben Niko
1664941907126.png

Reaction score
A new honourable mention for me: @steelo

With Steelo you never know what you will encounter. From a russian, imitating a russian with an american accent, to some (dunno what state) hillbilly like figure raiding me whenever I least expect it.
The accountsharing with the russian, hillbilly and steelo himself paired with the incredible aim of all 3. Make them a proper menace to Paralake.
N.W.A seems to be a group that likes to haunt my dreams forever.