Windows 10 Pictures and Videos acting weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So as of recently, something odd started happening with my stuff on my PC.

Whenever I click to open a video, it says the pack can't be installed cause windows firewall isn't running but I can open pictures fine, but the preview doesn't show any of the pictures like it used to like 5 days ago.

Yes, I do have Firewall turned off because it is honestly a bunch of crap that takes 50% of my CPU and no I don't have any malware, I've run 3 different malware programs, including malwarebytes, nothing. Anyone knows why this is happening or do I just have to endure the terrible firewall?

Example of how my Pictures-Folder looks:
unknown.png

Reaction score
fuckin windows 10 again, downgrade to 7 its way better :)
i can agree but if i want to have 240 hz it will have a fuck ton of problems, and sooner or later nvidia will stop supporting it
or even 2 monitors, windows 10 is much better now cuz i read somewhere that it increases game performance by 70% but im not sure about it myself.

Reaction score
I assume this started happening after a windows update?

Try disabling windows defender entirely if you can. recent windows update made it manage all other AV programs, which is aids.

Reaction score
See, now the weird things happens:

Today there is no problem. I can see previews, I can open videos and its like nothing happened. But sometimes it randomly doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.