Won't be on the server for 2 weeks!

Well i decided to be a stupid cunt idiot and throw a body around thinking it was a good idea.

I was bored at the time and decided to go into my stupid fucking Troll mood.
Because of this Troll mood i got myself a 2 week ban.

Well im sorry for being an cunt idiot @Slayerduck
@Blobby Rat
@Teemo

I will be active on the forums and teamspeak so you can talk to me on there.

Talk to you guys tomorrow.

You gotta understand that banter is fine at some degree but you started a chain of events that never should have happened. You minging with the body caused the officer to go after you then your friends who had no idea what you had done (minor thing) gun pointed the officer and killed him at scrapyard and then the entire police force including SWAT had to respond to this. Its not me you should apologize to, its the officer that got killed over nothing.

You gotta understand that banter is fine at some degree but you started a chain of events that never should have happened. You minging with the body caused the officer to go after you then your friends who had no idea what you had done (minor thing) gun pointed the officer and killed him at scrapyard and then the entire police force including SWAT had to respond to this. Its not me you should apologize to, its the officer that got killed over nothing.
No i should because i attempted to stall the roleplay situation for you and the others involved.
Well not stall but i fucked it up as everyone says.

Back